Fedor in EA's new MMA video game.... (pic)

I assume this is supposed to be mid armbar.

Fedor's hands I guess are moving up the arm towards the wrist and his legs are moving towards the floor. His hips are coming together and he is twisting the wrist...I hope

ewok, you sure are weird looking...

and your gf is kinda strange too...

Yeah, that will be a REAL fun game.
Fedor will be an overall 99 and everyone else with be between 40-60

I stand by my belief EA Sports will sign a deal with the UFC as soon as UFC's current contract with THQ expires.  The partnership makes too much sense to not eventually exist.

punchdrunkMMA -  I stand by my belief EA Sports will sign a deal with the UFC as soon as UFC's current contract with THQ expires.  The partnership makes too much sense to not eventually exist.

The UFC does not want to support or promote ANY fighters that arent in the UFC. Dana White wants to keep the two separate for a reason

everyone will hype this game for months, talk all this shit about how EA is king... then the game will come out, everyone's expectations will NOT be met and no one will buy it

I'm almost willing to put money on this happening

Ew0k187 - http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y125/ew0k187/fedor3d.jpg

LOL raped

if this is really a picture of you.. holy shit you're a queer, kid

Why does he look like Matt Lindland?

To be honest EA has been dropping the ball recently. With the exception of Fight Night (and there was a few years gap between 3 and 4) Most of their franchises have gone down hill. 2K sports owns them in Basketball, Madden has reached a huge decline in sales, EA as a whole is taking a beating financially. I dont really have high expectations for this game.

oh its really him, there are a couple different pictures of him on his PUBLIC photobucket....

fight night round 4 was ranked 9 out of 10 on all the judging criteria.... i dont like it personally cause i like buttons not analog sticks. but to each their own

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THATS MY FRIEND AN EX

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH FUCKING LOLLING

if you really must know the one that is me is the fool in that pic with the chicks and on the tv..the one with cats lol

but the crow-bar kid is a lurker here been my best friend since we were wee kids

anyways...have fun basking in my private photobucket life

TSMontana - 
Vasechkin - 
TSMontana - RIP UFC Unleashed

I've played unleashed. Very nice game.

To have that game RIP, this one will have to be very awesome, which is hard to determine from this one image.

I meant that EA >>>>>>>>>> THQ. UFC Unleashed was overrated, imo. Some of the improvements were nice (ex. an actual ground game)...but if you think that EA won't blow the doors off of anything THQ can come up with, I don't know what you are thinking.

I don't think they'll be blowing THQ door's off.

I'm all for it, as if they do this will be an amazing game.

However, Undisputed was a very solid game, and it won;t be easy to beat.

If the game is realistic then shouldnt the Fedor character be able to stomp every other character except Ricardo Arona?

HELWIG -  If the game is realistic then shouldnt the Fedor character be able to stomp every other character except Ricardo Arona?

gay helwigs gay

I just want to know if there will be an EA MMA cover jinx as well....

"gay helwigs gay"

????????

He beat Ricardo Arona. Arona was coming in a heavy favorite to win the tournament. Arona just won the ADCC and was coming into Rings as one of the absolute best grapplers in the world at the time. Fedor escaped his submissions and dominant postions and attempted some subs himself. With no striking to the head on the ground the rules favored Arona. Fedor won that fight using rings rules. In a straight MMA fight Arona would be much worse off on the ground with strikes to the head verse Fedor.

Just messin with ya on the gay comment, sorry no offense.