Fedor in ‘Shock’ after Seeing Countrymen Fleeing Putin’s Military Draft

It’s easy to criticize when you are in no danger of having to go to war yourself simply because of fame and respect.

13 Likes

Emelianenko served in the Russian army between 1995-7, first as a military firefighter before becoming a member of the Tank Division near Nizhny Novgorod.

You do not have to enlist when you have already volunteered to serve. But if you would like to insinuate the guy who faced and beat the shit out of the best biggest heavyweights in the world fo ra decade is scared to sign up for war, go right ahead lol

13 Likes

him and his gay lover who posts here need sent to the front line

1 Like

Fuck me there’s some brainwashed fucking idiots here thinking Ukraine are righteous in this.
I’ll put that down to the power of internet censorship. You have to dig to get the full content of this con job of a war. That and being constantly told " putin bad man " for 20 fucking years.
Dont forget to hold 10% for the big guy.
I’m sure all those billions of dollars in wepons going to Ukraine aren’t going to fall into the hands of foreign enemies just like every single other time before.
And what about "muh , russia collusion "? That’s the people who’s word you’re taking on this !
That’s totally note even getting into the corrupt history that provoked this .

17 Likes

They are fleeing because they know it’s a stupid pointless fucking war and they don’t want to be cannon-fodder to feed Adolf Putin’s ego.

13 Likes

Igor is the man.

4 Likes

we are to brainwashed to see it apparently

Igor, Loma, the klitchkos, I think Usyk is doing what he can as well. Ukrainians are fighters for sure, and meh about fedor, Andy passed him on the goat list a very long time ago.

5 Likes

What active battles did he take part in?

Why is a strong and relatively young man with military experience in Fedor sitting at home criticizing 50+ year old men who have never fought avoiding slaughter at the front lines fighting for an inept military in a bullshit invasion from an insane leader?

Would he go fight if made to? Perhaps. But that’s not what is happening here with putins little celebrity lap dog.

I don’t care who he fought in MMA or if he would theoretically be scared or not.

He shouldn’t have to sign up for war. He should be there way before the thousands of inexperienced old men being drafted.

Go educate yourself before speaking on shit you clearly know nothing about.

9 Likes

What battles should he have partaken in? Educate me.

1 Like

The current one you fucking idiot.

I’m not arguing with you about this bullshit war on the internet.

Go play dumb with someone else while your worship and defend your fake heroes.

I’m done wasting my time.

4 Likes

I stated the time period he served in. You claimed there were battles he didnt partake in that time period. Nice back tracking there guy. Next time think about what you type instead of typing out of emotion, you emotional little bitch

Fedor doesn’t need to be killing anyone hes already consumed enough souls

3 Likes

Get a life.

You quoted his service during peace as an example of how not scared he would be to march to the frontlines now.

Grow up and use your brain and stop acting as if you’re so smart all the time.

3 Likes

And if you actually had a single loved one in your life let alone ones connected to this horrible invasion then maybe you’d have some emotion too.

Go fuck yourself.

I won’t see any of your responses from now on.

3 Likes

You are so emotional. You have this weird obsession where you follow me on different threads singling out my post and getting super emotional about it.

I bet you cannot pinpoint whatever topic i said that initiated your OBVIOUS obsession with me, but its noted. Youve outted yourself so just know when you go out of your way to act like the little bitch god made you, i smile. I know im in your head, rent free, and we both dont even know how i got there, but here i am, in your head kicking my dirty shoes right on your desk. And you wont do shit about it except continue to be emotional over the internet. Lol @ you.

Disagree, you don’t know his situation. Fedora family could be at risk if he speaks out.

He’s been in putins lap for decades. You honestly think he disagrees with him now and holds back for fear of his family?

He was also born in Ukraine but has identified as Russian his entire life. We know his situation.

3 Likes

Ehhh touchy subject, Fedor is a Patriot and loyal to his country just like others in our country are loyal to what we do whether it be good or bad in the eyes of the outside observers.

3 Likes

I get that.

But Hitler had lots of loyal supporters too.

2 Likes