Fedor IS NOT retired, and WILL NOT retire

He won't retire because his people wont let him...

Attila - 
The Swinging Richard - 
Attila - Strikeforce CEO Scott Coker and close friend and longtime manager Vadim Finkelstein don't think he's done.

http://mmaweekly.com/fedor-retiring-two-very-important-people-dont-believe-hes-done
I think they're hoping Fedor doesn't retire.

No, actually they were crystal clear in expressing that they don't think he will retire.
M-1 President Vadim Finkelchtein was interviewed at the Strikeforce: Fedor vs. Silva post fight press conference about Fedor's loss to Antonio 'Bigfoot' Silva:

"I hope that he doesn't retire. I am going to see what I can do and talk to him and convince him not to, because I don't beleive he lost the fight in terms of he showed a lot of heart, he survived that second round, he could have come back and won that fight, and I believe he has enough strength to continue to fight..."

It would be ridiculous for Fedor to retire after 2 loses but he did look very different last night. Fedor dominated for years, he should be allowed to walk away without question or regret. Last night was sad to see ...

To be fair, later on Finkelstein stated:"It's ultimately Fedor's decision." If Fedor wants to hang up his gloves, I just hope Coker and Finkelstein respect his decision. 

^You posted just about everything Finklestein said except the part I'm referring to:

“The decision is Fedor’s, but I think I know him quite well and I think he’s still full of strength, and I think he will continue,” Finkelstein commented.

Fedor will be drawn back with a title shot against the winner of the Showtime GP.