Fedor is the greatest of all time

HELWIG -  I love the attempted Ret-con of Fedor only being the best from 2001-2006.

Fedor was the best until 2010.

The UFC HW scene was in shambles and even know when people try and play the "well rounded" card theres literally 3 elite HWs there right now.

Cain, Mir and JDS whom we've never even seen on the ground.

There was nobody better than him for the duration of his streak.

Go back and actually look at who was running the UFC in those years. Tim, AA, and Randy.

Please.

This is exactly what I am talking about.

"We've ne ver seen them on the ground!"

You've never seen Mir, a BB, on the ground? huh?

You've never seen carwin or cain, nationally ranked wrestlers on the ground? huh?

Fedor would have lost to many people during his streak most likely, unfortunately he was hand picking opponents. Guess we'll never know.

Unless Fedor is fighting in WSOF or in Japan, I don't want to see it. I've seen him demolished more times than I can stomach, I don't need to see it again.

Fedor to the Ultimate fighter with the main event being him vs Kimbo I would watch. That I would pay to see.

Dana, salvage a measure of respectability and sign Fedor to TUF and have Kimbo be his final opponent. Do that and you rescue your ridiculous sorry excuse for a legacy.

SinCityHustler - Unless Fedor is fighting in WSOF or in Japan, I don't want to see it. I've seen him demolished more times than I can stomach, I don't need to see it again.

Fedor to the Ultimate fighter with the main event being him vs Kimbo I would watch. That I would pay to see.

Dana, salvage a measure of respectability and sign Fedor to TUF and have Kimbo be his final opponent. Do that and you rescue your ridiculous sorry excuse for a legacy.
What makes you think Dana could sign Fedor?
Fedor has said on several occasions Dana lies, treats his fighters like shit, and is disrespectful.
Does this sound like a man who wants to work for another? Phone Post 3.0

sparkuri - 
SinCityHustler - Unless Fedor is fighting in WSOF or in Japan, I don't want to see it. I've seen him demolished more times than I can stomach, I don't need to see it again.

Fedor has said on several occasions Dana lies, treats his fighters like shit, and is disrespectful.

Comments floating around today stating Fedor will fight a top 10 opponent.

I don't check rankings, personally I think they're bullshit, but one would think all the top 10 fighters are in the UFC. I am open to your correction and link to where that would be disputed.

SinCityHustler -
sparkuri - 

Comments floating around today stating Fedor will fight a top 10 opponent.

I don't check rankings, personally I think they're bullshit, but one would think all the top 10 fighters are in the UFC. I am open to your correction and link to where that would be disputed.
I wouldn't correct that which doesn't matter Phone Post 3.0