Fedor is the undisputed GoAT of MMA

It is obvious to me now after years of research that fedor is the greatest of all time

His dominance during pride where the BEST heavyweights at the time was a murderers row.

Fedor beat all comers

He would have destroyed Cain brock JJ

Hope this helps

26 Likes

He got knocked out by hendo.

Shut up

6 Likes

Father Time is undefeated.
Fedors run during his prime in pride and then KOing multiple ufc champs is unprecedented and unequaled

11 Likes

Still got splattered by a 185er.

Fedor is lucky wanderlei didn’t want to beat him up.

1 Like

Cro cop beat up Silva
Fedor beat up cro cop

. .

Fedor beats up Silva

Hope this helps

3 Likes

Hendo beat Fedor.

2 Likes

Very explosive, quick, with great reaction times. But also sloppy.

His attributes let him get away with lots of mistakes. The moment he stepped into the cage for the first time, it was obvious he did not prepare for the cage. He may not have cared at that point though, considering how well he prepared for Mirko, whom he ducked multiple times.

He also got lucky he did not fight Vitor in Affliction. His quickness saved him against slower heavyweights but against light heavyweights and middle weights he would have had issues.

I feel Brock would have beaten him too. Fedor was too comfortable with his opponents puting him in bad positions. Brock would have taken him down, pinned him, and pounded him out.

1 Like

Fedor also got a bullshit decision win over Ricardo Arona

1 Like

Big nog got gifted against Rico. Sometimes these things happen in MMA.

1 Like

In :rainbow: PRIDE days things would have been different

1 Like

Regardless of GOAT status, off the top of my head cannot recall a fight Fedor was in that was boring.

5 Likes

He’s just lucky he never had to face Akebono

You’re banned from the boxing thread. You don’t ever disrespect the goat like that you piece of dog shit

2 Likes

Shut your little whore mouth Hammerhouse. There were no strikes on the ground you stupid idiot. We all know Fedor would have pounded that Brazilians face off like he did to Big Nig.

3 Likes

The GOAT for sure.

You could take anyone’s career and downplay it.

Jon fought middleweights and legends past their prime and won with eye pokes.

Anderson fought when middleweight was weak and no one was near his level. He also had some very lackluster fights (Maia fight).

GSP lost to Serra, and played it safe every fight after that. He unretired to beat up on Bisping.

Brock was 5-3 and almost lost to old man Randy.

So you can take anyone’s career and pretend “they weren’t that good.” That is why context is important.

Anyone that was around for Fedor’s prime knows who the greatest is. Undefeated at heavyweight for a decade, thats crazy.

10 Likes

That’s racist. Harlem should ban you for 7 months

You should be banned for life

1 Like

New Orcus is best orcus

4 Likes

To be fair I only watched the fight one time and it was years ago. I remember thinking Arona got robbed.

Yea there weren’t any strikes to the head on the ground in that promotion

1 Like