Fedor: 'It's God's will'

Druskee27 - The best fighters in the world believe in God

Best scientists in the world are atheist

Who cares about religion because this is MMA? lol Fedor might be driven by God or he might be just saying " If everything goes accordinly". I think religion has a place in MMA due to the amount of heart and strentgh one gets for "fighting with God". Get what im saying? It makes some people train and fight harder, I admire that

Sajite - 

not all of them, just the ones who feel the need to be outspoken about it usually are, its a funny thing that i can happily believe in god and not care what anyone else believes, but it seems to me every atheist throws a fit when some doesn't believe exactly what they do,

Sajite - 

not all of them, just the ones who feel the need to be outspoken about it usually are, its a funny thing that i can happily believe in god and not care what anyone else believes, but it seems to me every atheist throws a fit when some doesn't believe exactly what they do,

Sajite - 

Devlin - 
Sajite - 

also atheism is that you know their is no god? surely thats just as wrong as claiming to know for a fact there is one, so really are you not agnostic? since u dont know

Best and simplest way Ive found to deal with aggressive atheists is to ask them if they skeptics when it comes to  ET aliens.

Warning: be prepared for a 15 minute heated rant on why "no evidence is what you SHOULD expect", "I just know in my heart it HAS to be true" "If this is all there is, that would be such a waste" etc. And you'll be called names also. Im not talking here about people who think its possible or even very likely aliens exist. Im talking about the frightening number of people who believe "beyond the shadow of a doubt" in ET aliens as a factual known factor that exists and they will become extremely hostile towards you if you question it.

Everyone has things they believe on faith because deep down it appeals to their world view.

Attacking each other for our cherished beliefs doesnt accomplish much.

Very, very few people only believe in things that they have direct observable physical evidence for. If youre one of those people, then good for you for having the accountability to be consistent.

Its far too often the people who love to kick religion themselves believe in ghosts, karma, the zodiac, past lives, etc.

Druskee27 - 
Sajite - 

So basically the best nerds in the world are athiest

LOL at you coolness, man...