Fedor & Meathead staredown (vid)

Oh yea, and what the hell is Coker wearing? Lmao.. guy looks like a flash from the past.

leifdawg -
Silverball -

Part of what makes Fedor so great is that he is undersized for heavyweight, and doesn't give a fuck.  Remember those Strikeforce Grand Prix group photos?  It was shocking to see how small he was compared to everyone else.

His biggest asset was his speed and explosiveness which is the first thing to go when you age.

He still looked quick working the mitts during the media work out. 

The speed and power is still there, the explosiveness that made him so dangerous? No, but like I was stating earlier at his age he just needs to fight smart. 

Chick with the pink panties at the end of the weigh ins had major camel toe showing and one of her nipples got hard af while taking pics..lol

Meathead via Mollywop?

I don't see Fedor taking this. It's been too long since he grappled and that is what he'd need to do to win this. His body doesn't look like a grappler's anymore.

At this stage this is a legit fight for Fedor, risky even. If he gets overly aggressive and tries to brawl I could easily see him getting KO'd.

Did you ever think you'd see the day when a good majority of the UG was picking Fedor to lose? Father time is a badass.

wrongaboutVitali - Did you ever think you'd see the day when a good majority of the UG was picking Fedor to lose? Father time is a badass.

Been on here over six years there's a lot of Posters who don't like Fedor.

wrongaboutVitali - Did you ever think you'd see the day when a good majority of the UG was picking Fedor to lose? Father time is a badass.

You were wrong about Vitali.. 

as close as the fight with Maldonado was, it is hard to bet on Fedor in this one

I really like both guys but could never root against Fedor. Having said that, I have a bad feeling Fedor gets slept in this one.

Meathead is a heavy handed, dangerous fighter and Fedor is past his prime.

We'll see soon enough...

Fedor makes it look easy with 1st rnd tko

Maldanado had Fedor out. Maldonado never was a KO machine in the UFC, and Fedor was truly almost completely out. Mitrione packs lunch boxes, and he usually rocks or KO's anything he hits. The picture I see in my head of Fedor dropping like a sack of potatoes makes me sad...

touch - 

You were wrong about Vitali.. 

Oh trust me, touch, I'm the biggest Fedor nuthugger alive. It's just crazy how things change...

Fedor use to be able to compensate for size disparity with speed, precision and power

Unfortunately he's old and his speed and power have diminished. I think he's in trouble

Fedor pre werdum loss destroys meathead

Meathead is such a bad ass. Glad to have him as one of our own. Good luck!

So this fight didn't happen right? Matt bitched out last minute? As in it was never a real fight anyway?

Matt looks sick as fuck there, pulled due to illness