Fedor putting on a clinic in gym (pics)

"Fedor manhandles said bugger younger guy in gym." Phone Post 3.0

Fedor has a rep for having a bit of an ego on the mat. He plays rough.

1st page. Phone Post 3.0

turdboy - Fedor has a rep for having a bit of an ego on the mat. He plays rough.
There's no point sugar coating the techniques though, people have to be ready. This isn't any old sport it's martial arts! If people don't know how the techniques feel, they don't completely know what they're getting into. Phone Post 3.0

And now we know why this guy is looking at Fedor in the other thread like he thinks he's an asshole. Phone Post 3.0

touch -

"I call this position, the Bigfoot." Phone Post 3.0

Clarence Parents -
touch -

"I call this position, the Bigfoot." Phone Post 3.0
I'd pay good money to be big footed by Fedor. Total homo. Phone Post 3.0

turdboy - Fedor has a rep for having a bit of an ego on the mat. He plays rough.
I have only been to 2 Fedor seminars, and never seen him rough anyone up, except some guy who started to challenge him in a position. Fedor lock his ass up and made him tap. Dude got up and said now he understands what the highest level of competition feels like. Phone Post 3.0

cagefanatic - 
I have only been to 2 Fedor seminars, and never seen him rough anyone up, except some guy who started to challenge him in a position. Fedor lock his ass up and made him tap. Dude got up and said now he understands what the highest level of competition feels like. Phone Post 3.0

This is the way of Fedor.

cagefanatic - 

That guy was a fag.. before and especially after.