Fedor REALLY overhyped

top competition..

wat?

All this new marketing hype shouldn't take away from his actual accomplishments & his character.

A sign of Fedor's greatness is how he doesn't allow himself to believe his own hype

LMAO @ comparing Fedor to Mateushenko !!

LOL @ saying Fedor is not "strong".

This is DEFINITELY a full on FAGGOT THREAD !!

Everything that can be said about him has already been said.

Every opinion from the whole spectrum has already been expressed. He sucks, he's good but will lose any day now, he's excellent, he's the best fighter in MMA.

His level of opposition generally sucks, it's not bad, it's actually been pretty good, his resume is actually quite impressive.

His success is due to his athletic gifts of speed, it's due to his skills, it's because he's competing in the weakest division, it's because he's been lucky many times, he's a cheater, he wins because of his training, he wins in spite of his training.

His transitions are the best in MMA, his GnP is the best, his submissions are top notch, his mental game is the strongest in the sport. His GnP is great but not the best, his submissions only work on clueless wrestlers and clowns, his chin is weak, his chin is average.

There's just really nothing left to say anymore. All the perspectives have been cycled through. There is not much left to do but watch his fights and see if he keeps winning.

^^^yes.

And to the TS, I personally don't think he's Superman or whatever else you mentioned. I think he's the most talented and dominating fighter to fight in this sport and I most certainly don't think you can compare him to Matushenko with a straight face, therefor

This thread = troll with a join date of 00

D3structo -  Fedor has faced top competition and has been completely dominant against all of them. I think he has earned his reputation.
+1

I use to dislike Fedor and thought he was over hyped...but he just kept shutting me up.

Its like he has BJ Penn style hype but has the record to back it up

To anyone that questions Fedor's level of opposition, who else has fought better fighters? Who? You will either not answer this, say someone who has not fought better comp than Fedor (and won anyway), or just endlessly mutter Zulu Zulu Zulu while you rock back and forth clutching your knees. Sad.