fedor-rodgers=fixed?

My God this place seems 90% retarded at times.

It might sound cliche, but I think I can honestly say that now I've seen everything.

There seem to be two camps now;

1) Those who think Fedor looked bad against Rogers, signaling his inevitable downfall.

And now,

2) ( the complete opposite), those who think Fedor did too well, and it was a fix.

The topic of this thread is beyond ridiculous.

Seriously, it's SUPER ridiculous. SUPER ridiculous with a generous dash of retarded.Seasoned liberally with a large dose of FAIL.

Jetster - 
MuchRespec' - Why would it hurt SF to have a young ace with wins over Arlovski and Fedor? It wouldn't hurt them at all they'd have a real Kimbo on their hands at that point.

"Cinderella story, former tire changer, taking on the world's best, the American dream folks".

I see your point and again i am not sayin' this is what has happened...But...

as to answer your post...Fedor is part of M1-Global, he is the Race horse, he is the reason they have a serious promotion, he is the reason SF has aligned themselves with M1.....If he loses all of that goes to waste...

About Rogers being like Kimbo....Not at all, Kimbo got popular by beating guys on the internet, Rogers is just another guy coming in and defeating the P4P king...all that gives him is 15 minutes of fame....

Remember Tyson vs Buster Douglas...

Goes to waste? Not at all, that money invested in their org, which would have an up and coming American champ who (hypothetically of course) just beat the all-time best HW in the sports history.

At that point yeah they'd still owe Fedor two more fights at a higher cost than maybe they would like but at the same time they'd have the guy that beat him.

Either way their HW division gains much needed legitimacy = money well spent. Legitimacy that EXC was never going to have by pimping Kimbo (because he isn't very good quite honestly).

Tyson v Douglas was a PPV btw and boxing is a completely different model. UFC = WWE model. Boxing = alphabet soup (3 'major' sanctioning bodies and promoters put on shows independently).

Anyway the point being; there was absolutely nothing shady about that fight. Weak sauce.

Geezus, TS, were your first 2178 posts this ridiculous?!

Another "Was the fight fixed?" thread after an mma event. Who woulda thought?

You're an idiot. You should talk less.

unfallenstar -  

This poor woman has to endure this the rest of her life and it isn't even true, the picture was modified.

This is what should happen to people who make threads like this... LOL!

WTF?

Wow, that successful troll pic is inspiring.

10thmtn is good peeps, Im just giving him shit... 

Anek, that pic is pretty inspiring isn't it :)

TOWE -  10thmtn is good peeps, Im just giving him shit... 

Anek, that pic is pretty inspiring isn't it :)

If that troll can be so successful ... so can I!

So much LOL in this thread, it makes me actually not LOL at all. : (

Definitely looked like a work to me. I mean Fedor barely caught him with that punch and Rogers goes down like that? What the fuck?!

ajc1984 - Definitely looked like a work to me. I mean Fedor barely caught him with that punch and Rogers goes down like that? What the fuck?!

exactly

oh and can someone make a gif of Fedor clearly breaking his own nose

1:42 mark

Sambist007 - Who are you people and what planet do you come from?