Fedor, Shlemenko and Putin's portrait behind (pic)

All hail the Czar!

Fedor looks like he's collecting money and Schlemenko looks to be giving excuses why he doesn't have it Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - Fedor looks like he's collecting money and Schlemenko looks to be giving excuses why he doesn't have it Phone Post 3.0
VU Phone Post 3.0

Brigham - Fedor looks like he's collecting money and Schlemenko looks to be giving excuses why he doesn't have it Phone Post 3.0
Lmao! VTFU.

If someone owed me money, I'd certainly trust Fedor with the responsibility of retrieving it. Phone Post 3.0

Fedor has replaced the KGB

Eunuchorn - Fedor has replaced the KGB
He's way scarier Phone Post 3.0

that is possibly the manliest picture on the internet.

touch -

AS: You see, this Tito, he's a big man, this guy. You understand why I lose, yes?

FE: No, I do not accept this reasoning. Phone Post 3.0

Fedor looks like he's collecting money and moments away from ending Shlem's life.

M Theory - Fedor looks like he's collecting money and moments away from ending Shlem's life.

Fedor was disappointed in Shlem's costume. They had agreed on going as Sam Jackson and Travolta from Pulp Fiction and Shlem dropped the ball. Again.

Brigham - Fedor looks like he's collecting money and Schlemenko looks to be giving excuses why he doesn't have it Phone Post 3.0

lol VU!

doerksenfan -
touch -

AS: You see, this Tito, he's a big man, this guy. You understand why I lose, yes?

FE: No, I do not accept this reasoning. Phone Post 3.0
This made me lol Phone Post 3.0

I feel like Alexander Rusev should be in this picture. Phone Post 3.0

Came to make sure Touch is keeping his thread titles accurate. Yup... Nothing to see here. Phone Post 3.0

clayclamitia - Came to make sure Touch is keeping his thread titles accurate. Yup... Nothing to see here. Phone Post 3.0
Lol.
VU Touch!

Also, WAR SHLEMENKO!!! Phone Post 3.0

Russian version of Black House imo. Phone Post 3.0

Great pic Phone Post 3.0

LOL fucking hilarious! Vu Phone Post 3.0