Fedor vs. Lashley August 1st??

just saw this on Wikipedia, is this for real or bullshit?

Affliction: Trilogy is an upcoming mixed martial arts event promoted by Affliction Entertainment, scheduled to take place on August 1, 2009, in Anaheim, California at the Honda Center.[1]

The main event was scheduled to feature the current World Alliance of Mixed Martial Arts (WAMMA) heavyweight champion, Fedor Emelianenko, defending his title against former UFC Heavyweight Champion and #1 contender Josh Barnett, but Barnett was forced to pull out ten days before the fight after the California State Athletic Commission denied Barnett a license to fight due to him testing positive for a banned substance. As of July 22 Bobby Lashley will be Barnett's Replacement.[2]

Other matchups include a battle between lightweight standouts as 2007 IFL Grand Prix finalist Chris Horodecki battles Dan Lauzon. The main card will be available via PPV, and the undercard will be broadcasted on HDNet.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affliction:_Trilogy

I'm guessing this was old news.

Lashley didn't accept the fight. They offered him $500,000.

Affliction wishes.

Plunkett -  Lashley didn't accept the fight. They offered him $500,000.

thanks hadn't heard that

Plunkett -  Lashley didn't accept the fight. They offered him $500,000.

humor me...got a link? 

Formally known as Stephan's boner  

I think Lashley is missing a huge opportunity here. It's win/win for him...except for the pain. Great for his career though.

I'd have taken the 500k if I were him

Oddessa -  I'd have taken the 500k if I were him

He probably made a living off of WWE so I don't think he needs it that bad