Fedor Vs Monson In Russia

would be my guess for Fedor's return fight. Monson loves Russia so much he wants to become a citizen, he went the distance with DC (no easy task) and he is one of the best HW's not in the UFC which I doubt we will ever see Fedor in for his own safety.

JoeMimic - 
BrianStannFan - would be my guess for Fedor's return fight. Monson loves Russia so much he wants to become a citizen, he went the distance with DC (no easy task) and he is one of the best HW's not in the UFC which I doubt we will ever see Fedor in for his own safety.
Fedor beat Monson before he retired. Phone Post 3.0

how do you think Fedor would do in a rematch?

JoeMimic - 
BrianStannFan -
JoeMimic - 
BrianStannFan - would be my guess for Fedor's return fight. Monson loves Russia so much he wants to become a citizen, he went the distance with DC (no easy task) and he is one of the best HW's not in the UFC which I doubt we will ever see Fedor in for his own safety.
Fedor beat Monson before he retired. Phone Post 3.0

how do you think Fedor would do in a rematch?
I'd take Fedor even if he sat out another two years. Phone Post 3.0

wow bold prediction so many variables for a fighter being out so long ... even Fedor.

monson is old as hell too dude..

Question marks, how do they work? Phone Post 3.0

JoeMimic - Monson has lost his last 3 dating back to April of this year. He was on a five fight win streak before that... And he's also fought three guys named Evgeny in the past year. Phone Post 3.0

Ya he fought DC like 4 yrs ago oh how time flies.

BrianStannFan - would be my guess for Fedor's return fight. Monson loves Russia so much he wants to become a citizen, he went the distance with DC (no easy task) and he is one of the best HW's not in the UFC which I doubt we will ever see Fedor in for his own safety.

Be honest... did you forget?

Its ok.

Sometimes I forget why I walk into a room.

Monson seems to be relegated lately to Russian no-names. 

Props to him though, total STUD...probably should stick to grappling only now....imagine submitting that guy, no-gi....5'9 230??