Fedor vs Satoshi Ishii confirmed for NYE

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Fedor-Ishii-Confirmed-for-Dream-NYE-Event-in-Saitama-38025

Oy.

nice, i thought this fight was off

Oy.

I'm not counting Ishii out at all in this one. If he can find the submission, he'll put it off. Otherwise, he's taking home a unanimous decision.

ishii will be ready

UKTT's bit on the side - I'm not counting Ishii out at all in this one. If he can find the submission, he'll put it off. Otherwise, he's taking home a unanimous decision.

I hope you're kidding.

UKTT's bit on the side - I'm not counting Ishii out at all in this one. If he can find the submission, he'll put it off. Otherwise, he's taking home a unanimous decision.

When you say he'll be taking home a decision, do you mean he'll be taking home a decision loss? Phone Post

This fight will be massive in Japan Phone Post

That's a shame

MentaL -  r1 ko fedor.

Should be, hope it is. Phone Post

Someone buy OP a Blue.

Ok Fedor/M1.  Fighting Strikeforce talent like Rogers/Werdum/Bigfoot=ok.  Monson/Ishii=not ok.

Win the fight in dominating fashion, and GET your ass to the UFC.

And M1-don't you dare fucking get cocky and think Monson/Ishii means you have leverage again. If anything, leverage after beating Monson and Ishii is the same or worse, being that non-UFC Hw competition is pretty much non existent.

ishii is a fucking boss and will take this, I love fedor but... yeah.

I'd also say Fedor - rd 1 - KO

Fedor via Rape

Barry_BondsMVP - Fedor via Surprise
fixed

So Fedor is fighting a guy that one the day of the fight has been active in mma for two years, is 4-1-1, and his last fight was at light heavyweight...bleh.

Props to Ishii for taking the fight, but it seems like Fedor is getting another giftwrapped win here.

Team GDP - 
Barry_BondsMVP - Fedor via Surprise
fixed

lol, Surprise Van is correct

truevalon -  So Fedor is fighting a guy that one the day of the fight has been active in mma for two years, is 4-1-1, and his last fight was at light heavyweight...bleh.

Props to Ishii for taking the fight, but it seems like Fedor is getting another giftwrapped win here.

same guy that the UFC was highly interested in...

truevalon -  So Fedor is fighting a guy that one the day of the fight has been active in mma for two years, is 4-1-1, and his last fight was at light heavyweight...bleh.

Brock is 5-2 been active for over 4 years.