Fedor Vs. Vitor = No PPV purchase for me

Hello Tom. This thread is intended to show the many fans (mostly hardcore ones seem to buy Affliction PPVs anyway) that won't be buying this pay-per-view unless Fedor fights an actual Heavyweight fighter like Monson, Werdum, etc.

So, if it's Monson, I'll definitely buy. Great match up. Vitor? Not so much.

Banter -  you are not a unique snowflake, PTN

Yeah, but Tom is if he thinks there's even a chance that this match fuckin' flies well with most fans. BAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too see fedor fight is usually worth it, victor is better than zulu, but I actually want to see a condender.

Damn sylvia and AA losing their last matches, if they had won they might have been decent stand ins.

as draven said monson isin't going to fly, where is sergi K. fighting? he would be decent

Vitor has more of a chance beating Fedor than Josh Barnett! Vitor is ready to fight, and has a history of fighting HW. He is the best fill in they can get with this short notice....Monson has NO chance at beating Fedor.

I'll be buying regardless.  Personally I like the Vitor fight, but understand why some people hate it.  A loss to Vitor would be absolutely devastating to Fedor.

Dogman - Vitor has more of a chance beating Fedor than Josh Barnett! Vitor is ready to fight, and has a history of fighting HW. He is the best fill in they can get with this short notice....Monson has NO chance at beating Fedor.

no. he most definitely is NOT the best fill in they can get on short notice.

he is the perhaps the biggest name they can get (or so they think)...not the best. the best fill in would be....oh, I don't know...someone, anyone, in his fuckin WEIGHT CLASS. or even the weight class below his might be acceptable. but a middleweight? no...not only not the best fill in, probably the dumbest fill in they could choose out of the possible replacements.

vitor should have never even been considered.

Brett Rogers, Werdum.

I was really hoping to see Vitor make a big run at 185 and come over to the UFC. No interest in seeing him at HW.

Count Duckula - Damn sylvia and AA losing their last matches, if they had won they might have been decent stand ins.

good point. a rematch with AA would have been great.