Fedor wants Werdum rematch, what should he change?

his mind... obviously.

Don't dive head first into his guard.

Clarence Parents - Fedor still won't even beat bigfoot Silva. Phone Post 3.0

Fedor vs PED Bigfoot is still a tough match-up, but lactating Bigfoot? Based on the Mir fight, I'd put my money on Fedor if that rematch ever happens.

Casual Kiwi - Werdum has evolved and improved so much, particularly with his striking, that I think it's impossible to know what Fedor has to do differently to win because, essentially, he isn't fighting the same guy. Werdum doesn't have to get his opponent down to the mat to win anymore so really it's going to depend on whether Fedor still has enough speed to dominate the standup and defend the takedowns. Phone Post 3.0

Werdum's striking has gotten better but it's not like it's night and day compared to when he fought Fedor. Remember in his next fight after beating Fedor Werdum pretty much outstruck Overeem who had just won the K1 world championship at the time.

If Werdum had not spent so much time taking dives and butscooting during that fight he would have probably beat Ubereem.

Fedor has never gotten outstruck in the standup during his entire career. He has never been knocked down while striking and the only fighters to hurt him in the standup were Fujita with the fluke haymaker and Cro Cop with that brief combo during the first round. Even in all three of his losses he was actually winning the standup portions of those fights. I think Fedor is still too fast and explosive for Werdum to win the standup. Werdum is pillow fisted his hands are not very dangerous and his kicks are also very telegraphed and not very powerful. Only thing I think Fedor has to really worry about and prepare for in the standup are Werdum's knees and Muay Thai Clinch. If he can deal with that he will be fine.

Clarence Parents - 
Throwin'Knuckles -
TwentyNineTwentyEight - 

Hit him, knock him down and  make him stand up.

This. Follow Reems example. Never go to the ground with Werdum no matter what!
Werdum will beat the shit out of him on the feet.

Fedor is way out of his league against Werdum anywhere right now. Phone Post 3.0

Nobody has every beaten the shit out of Fedor on the feet. I doubt Werdum will be the first one to do that.

Werdum's ground game is world class but his striking while good is still not good enough to outstrike Fedor.