Fedor will NOT win the GP

If Coleman can make Fedors eyes go all woozified with a punch from the back mount, Mino will knock him out standing. Once he got in the groove Mino looked very slick and polished on his feet.

What are you talking about??? Coleman didn't do anything to Fedor, and Fedor subbed him way faster than Mino did.

Dude his eyes are always woozified. But your right because Mino is taking his belt back.

The only way Fedor will lose is if Mino can continue to improve his boxing or if he goes to Chute boxe. His knees could help a lot but they are not a reflex yet. Every time he got the thai clinch there was like a 2 second delay b4 he realized he should throw knees.

what are you talking about dude? Fedor can take bombs.. remember the hit he recovered from Fujita?

do you think before you post?

just wondering...

lol Man, a lot of delusional people on the forum ...

NEWS ALERT: Fedor ALREADY has a completely dominate win over Minotauro.

"If Coleman can make Fedors eyes go all woozified with a punch from the back mount, Mino will knock him out standing."

lol OK, whatever you say man.

I wouldn't bet against Fedor, you'll lose your bets far more often than you'll win them.

Fuegofighter, If Mino can improve his hands and clinch work then he won't have to settle for pulling guard=him not being on the bottom of a brutal gnp=a completely different fight. I agree that it's a tall and unlikely order. But yes I do think before I post.

I will bet anyone, anything, that Fedor takes this tournament

Dear god. None of you watched that fight. Or if you did it was from fifteen feet away. I demand that anyone responding to this thread watches this fucking fight right now.

I assume you all just came back from your televisions and saw what I saw. When Coleman hits him from the back mount he looks out of it. And not in the typical Darth Fedor way.

That's all I'm saying.

"What are you talking about??? Coleman didn't do anything to Fedor, and Fedor subbed him way faster than Mino did. "

ArmbarKing try not to be an idiot. Read what you wrote and then explain to me how the time requried to submit another fighter has any bearing on Fedor v Mino. Like Bas is going to announce "well since Fedor sub'd coleman faster we've decided they don't even need to fight"

Ive had Fedor from the beginning and that performance just makes me more confidant of it.

No it doesn't. The only contest in which it would have relevence is in a "how fast can you sub Mark Coleman". Alas there is no such tournement.

Move along.

stop trolling

Hey KKM, go suicide yourself.

I have no idea what you are talking about regarding Fedor being stunned by a punch, you are crazy.

Mino KO Fedor standing?? did you watch their first fight?? Fedor hammered Mino with a right hand that was the beginning of the end for Mino.

Coleman DID hurt Fedor somewhat, and looked real good. But your "If Coleman did this, then somebody else could..." argument has no clout because Coleman was focused and on his game; maybe that will be the closest that Fedor will come to losing in this Grand Prix. The Hammer did better than most of the other fighters in this tournament would against Fedor. Coleman is still a very solid fighter when focused, he was beating Fedor up until the armbar.

Homie your *this close* to having a point.

We are not having a discussion on hypothetical fighters. We are having a discussion on three fighers in particular. Nog and Fedor both armbarred Coleman in the first round. Your example has nothing to do with the events that have transpired.

FEDOR will win the GP.

HAMMA is correct

Poz=KKM

What the crap. This thread has turned into "lets call Poz KKM because we don't have a point waaaaah".