"Fedor Would Smack The S*** Out Of Brock" - Sanity

josephehickey - i hate mma and their multiple organizations. There is way too many dreams I have of matchups I would love to see

You are looking at it the wrong way. The more good organizations there are out there, the less like likely guys are to sign multi-fight deals. At some point they'll have to get rid of them all together, and only then do we start to see all the match ups we should see.

Dana is just pissed that he was dead wrong about Fedor.

Brock just beat a top 10 HW in Herring.

So it makes sense that he pushes Brock as the next best thing.

Its just business.

Hes an idiot but its just business.

lol @ the thread title being backwards and the first few posters were so confused

I'm inclined to think that at this point in his career Brock would get beaten by Fedor so quickly that he would wonder why he got into mma. I don't see it going according to Brock's plan at all.

tosses popcorn into microwave, pops open a soda,gets comfortable

DonkeyPunch530 - I would love to hear Dana's top 4 HW's that are better than Fedor

Well, Brock Lesnar for one... that'd put him at #4 Heavyweight in the world, at worst. So you only need to hear Dana's other 3 top Heavyweights.

Ausgepicht - "Then they asked him how Brock Lesnar would do vs him and Dana said "Theres no doubt in my mind that Brock would smack the shit out of Fedor'""OK, then why did you make a thread called: ""Fedor Would Smack The S*** Out Of Brock" - Sanity"?Which one is it?

Dana said one thing, sanity says another.

TheJesse - 
josephehickey - i hate mma and their multiple organizations. There is way too many dreams I have of matchups I would love to see

You are looking at it the wrong way. The more good organizations there are out there, the less like likely guys are to sign multi-fight deals. At some point they'll have to get rid of them all together, and only then do we start to see all the match ups we should see.

LOL TheJesse is correct.