Fedor's Next Opponent? Why?

2lszkzn

Rumor of the Day: Fedor Emelianenko (30-1) vs. Ricco Rodriguez (36-11) in the works?

According to Gorgeous George (from a reliable source) today onMMAJunkie.com Radio.

WTF? Please, say this is not true! WOW!

From BloodyElbow.com

Ricco by armbar rd 1.

LOL Ricco will win, greatest come back eva

No fukin way this happens, and if it does anger will ensue

Fedor only fights the best in the world.

If this pans out to be true all the Fedor huggers will be talking about how relevant Ricco is now.

Fedor is going to slowly beat all former UFC Heavyweight champs discrediting the entire division.

All M-1 cares about is growing the sport. Why can't you Zuffa nut huggers see this?!?!

http://latestsportsgossip.blogspot.com/2009/08/rumor-fedor-emelianenko-vs-ricco.html

LOL can Ricco even make 265? hes ballooned up quite a bit hasnt he?

Ricco can win this.

Ricco at Wolfslair

^^ Lol at Bisping teaching Ricco how to stick his chin out and circle towards Fedor's power hand

I don't know what ricco's been doing lately but if he trains like a mad man he can probly lay n pray a decision

Perfect fight for Fedor

He should fight Gan McGee and Mustapha Al Turk when he is done with Ricco

i have no desire to see this fight.

This would definitely be a BAD move for Strikeforce. Hopefully, they are testing the water and see the reaction and forget about this fight. There are so many more exciting match-ups they could get. 

They don't really have a lot of fights to get him going. They need to start big and get bigger with who they bring in to challenge Fedor.

An Arlovski rematch is quite a bit better than Ricco Rodriguez. Or they could get Paul Buentello. Or a rematch with Kevin Randleman even. Not to mention the big names like Overeem, Rogers and Werdum. No offense to Ricco, but C'mon Strikeforce and Fedor. Give us a show. 

TheKidAintMine - All M-1 cares about is growing the sport. Why can't you Zuffa nut huggers see this?!?!
If by "growing the sport" you mean turning it into a gigantic turdsicle then you are correct!

I hope this happens. I would love to see it. Great challenge for Fedor and if he were to pull out a victory it would leave no question about who is the best.

Fedor only fights the best in the world.

If this pans out to be true all the Fedor huggers will be talking about how relevant Ricco is now.