Feed Andy to Hendo.

Make it happen. Phone Post 3.0

I would watch Andy rape Hendo again at 185... Phone Post 3.0

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - I would watch Andy rape Hendo again at 185... Phone Post 3.0
Hendo puts Andrew to sleep this time Phone Post 3.0

haha. he'd get his arse kicked with trt. without it, he'd look worst than Fhael in Anderson's sequel with him.

Did guys watch the same fight as me? Hendo had some good fortune boys, his best days are far behing him IMO. He was never as near as good at 85 either btw.

A Gazelle VS a panda. Speed kills

He has a puncher's chance but thats about it..

Hendo does not do well against counter strikers Phone Post 3.0

by the time hendo adjusts to being off trt i think anderson will be ready for a fight camp. while hendo isn't looking to good taking power shots like he used to it would be really interesting to see how silva chin is. he went unconscious in first fight with weidman and in the second got really hurt and rocked before the injury. like we saw yesterday it just takes one big punch for Hendo and in a 5 rd fight i see it landing once. 

xsrg95 -

by the time hendo adjusts to being off trt i think anderson will be ready for a fight camp. while hendo isn't looking to good taking power shots like he used to it would be really interesting to see how silva chin is. he went unconscious in first fight with weidman and in the second got really hurt and rocked before the injury. like we saw yesterday it just takes one big punch for Hendo and in a 5 rd fight i see it landing once. 

BINGO Phone Post 3.0

xsrg95 -

I dont think his chin is that suspect.. The second fight, he got hit in the temple which will wobble anyone on earth.. He was still composed even though he was temporarily out of balance due to the hit. Phone Post 3.0

^ correct Phone Post 3.0

I'm not a big Anderson fan, but he would tool on hendo at 185. Hendo is way too slow and silva is too fast. Phone Post 3.0

I think it's real tough to say how fast Anderson is going to be when he comes back. All there years piling up, the leg injury physically and mentally will add up. Being beaten silly by Weidman twice took a lot out of his chin I believe as well.

He's prime picking for Hendo revenge. Phone Post 3.0

Are they both allowed walking Canes when this bout takes place about a year from now? Phone Post 3.0

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - I would watch Andy rape Hendo again at 185... Phone Post 3.0
Wouldn't happen now... Hendo only has to land once and he usually does. Andy takes to many punches now a days.

Prime Anderson > Hendo

Today not so much Phone Post 3.0

McSlugga - I think it's real tough to say how fast Anderson is going to be when he comes back. All there years piling up, the leg injury physically and mentally will add up. Being beaten silly by Weidman twice took a lot out of his chin I believe as well.

He's prime picking for Hendo revenge. Phone Post 3.0
Spider by ko after picking hendo apart. Mcslugga is also a puss nuff said. Phone Post 3.0

I said this in another thread, good time for this fight, anderson silva would ko dan in round one tho imo Phone Post 3.0

Bisping decisioned my SN -
Wouldn't happen now... Hendo only has to land once and he usually does. Andy takes to many punches now a days.

Prime Anderson > Hendo

Today not so much Phone Post 3.0
lmao dan has one big right hand, silva only needs one punch, knee or kick from either side, your argument is retarded Phone Post 3.0

Lazer MMA -

Did guys watch the same fight as me? Hendo had some good fortune boys, his best days are far behing him IMO. He was never as near as good at 85 either btw.

A Gazelle VS a panda. Speed kills

A gazelle would not defeat a panda..
A game panda should be able to do serious harm to a gazelle. Granted u also give that gazelle a bum leg too!

I do think Andy would be pretty tough for hendo tho.

But I'd bet on the panda all day. Phone Post 3.0

LOL, oops..... wrong thread

At 185 I take Silva.

At 205 I take the H-bomb. If Andy gets hit in the grill like Rua did his face breaks apart worse than his shin ever thought of.