Felice Herrig vs. Michele Gutierrez - Bellator 84

I wish felice was at 135 and amazing takedown defense, her and rousey would be awesome of so

Gutierrez lost to LaVoy by a cut stoppage, and was winning up until then.

I haven't been too impressed with Felice in mma so far, she doesn't hit as hard as she does when I have seen her fight muy thai.

-------------------

And NO WAY either could hang with Ronda ever.

I'm guessing by his posts that man meets fate knows herring on either a personal or stalker level. Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post

Felice is awesome. Always brings it. Also, my god that ass Phone Post

jtown2 - 

I'm guessing by his posts that man meets fate knows herring on either a personal or stalker level. Phone Post

Lol my bad, was i suppose to say she sucks at fighting and is only good for her ass?

Sorry not like all of you, don't like being part of the mma trend where everyone has to likr same people and belive in the same thing. And for the blind people who can't read if their life depended on it, i said if she was even big enough for 135, or has the ground game to back it up, but i know both will never happen. That's why i said "wish".

But she can still kick her ass in a kickboxing match, if you think I'm dumb for saying that you are the retard not me.

man meets fate - Always love watching felice fight. Hope she knocks Michele the fuck out with brutal knees to the face.

This sounds personal "man meets fate" I hope you can see that.    Root for who you like though, I have nothing vested in this fight.

I heard Michelle did some shady shit to Felice. Here is one example:

Yea she a evil cunt, people hate her so bad they brought Michelle s kid into the aquation. Getting to personsl, but that's what women are all about, wearing out their jaws before their prime with bs.

man meets fate - I wish felice was at 135 and amazing takedown defense, her and rousey would be awesome of so

I think you mean that it would be over "amazingly quickly"?

Now we are getting somewhere. Give us some more examples. Phone Post

crowbar - 

Looks like Michele has looks on her side,which could be the reason for the bad blood.

crack don't smoke itself

WOW. Here's something for you all. When i trained at Jeff Currans for a month, i stayed above his bad ass gym and myself, Michelle, and Felice all stayed in the same room together. It was a nice size room with 3 beds. Pulver stayed in the adjoining private room. The girls both got along very well at the time. We all laughed, joked and talked in the room after practices and at night. Michelle and i use to have a thing where we were coffee buddy's, going to starbucs everyday before training. I want the very best for these 2 girls.

i was always so appreciative of michelle cooking for me trying to keep my weight up. She was always making sure i was eating. :)

Well. That doesn't sound so bad. Something went wrong since they are fighting soon. Do you know what it was? Phone Post

Jason Reinhardt - WOW. Here's something for you all. When i trained at Jeff Currans for a month, i stayed above his bad ass gym and myself, Michelle, and Felice all stayed in the same room together. It was a nice size room with 3 beds. Pulver stayed in the adjoining private room. The girls both got along very well at the time. We all laughed, joked and talked in the room after practices and at night. Michelle and i use to have a thing where we were coffee buddy's, going to starbucs everyday before training. I want the very best for these 2 girls.

this is why I think all this 'bad blood' rumor is just manufactured fight hype. These two went on a press adventure together when they were promoting that video game. They seemed to be good friends.

ya, but they may have truly had a falling out. keep in mind, this was over a year ago.

Jason Reinhardt - ya, but they may have truly had a falling out. keep in mind, this was over a year ago.

you should get ahold of one of them and see what they have to say.

Jason Reinhardt - ya, but they may have truly had a falling out. keep in mind, this was over a year ago.

possibly but I doubt it. These days every broad thinks she needs to act like Ronda Rousey and every guy thinks he needs to be Cael Sonnen to hype a fight. The women, moreso

BigEyedFish -

possibly but I doubt it. These days every broad thinks she needs to act like Ronda Rousey and every guy thinks he needs to be Cael Sonnen to hype a fight. The women, moreso

Well, tbh, women do often start to hate eachother for no good reason, anything is possible. I agree though that there is added pressure to talk shit about your opponent. Phone Post