Female boxers diss each other about trying to be sexy! They are fighting soon!

Ebanie Bridges, ‘The Blonde Bomber’ likes to look hot, and uses social media to that end.

Shannon Courtney basically calls her a whore, without using the word. Says, have some respect for boxing etc.

The Blonde Bomber responds with photos of Courtney trying to look sexy on social media too! lol

They fight on Saturday. Who is gonna take it?!

‘The Blonde Bomber’

Shannon Courtney

The ‘Blonde Bomber’ is an artist too!

She posted this to instagram.

ebanie_bridges

Verified

My Harley Quinn Drawings just finished the third one :fire::fire::drooling_face::art::pencil2::pencil2::woman_artist:t3::woman_artist:t3:

SWIPE :arrow_right::arrow_right::arrow_right: for full drawings and a little bit of the process.

Bit easier than the real life stuff and a bit more fun :rofl::eyes:

shannon_courtenay

Verified

IT’S FIGHT WEEK :facepunch:
The hard work is done, time to cement my name in history & become world champion :crown:
God willing come Saturday night Britain will have a new world champion :uk::pray:t2:
#TheBabyFaceAssassin

I’m a fighter not a lingerie model. Show boxing respect!” - Shannon Courtenay tells Ebanie Bridges

4mins

‘I’M NOT REALLY SEXUALIZING MYSELF!” EBANIE BRIDGES CLAPS BACK @ CONSTANT MENTION OF SELF PROMOTION’

‘I am not a bell-end. I have got a great ass, and I will beat up meat pie face Shannon’

Shannon:

Last spar of the camp done :facepunch:
I’m ready :white_check_mark:
10 Days :crown:
#TheBabyFaceAssassin

Shannon Courtenay unfazed by Ebanie Bridges mind games, just wants to “punch her in the face”

“It’s a fight that has been brewing for a while. It’s a fight that the fans want to see. Stylistically it makes for a great fight as well. The fact that it’s for a world title too makes it an even bigger fight.

“If she wants to burn her energy and time on social media, then let her do that,” she said. “If she wants to put polls out about underwear and wear a tiara on weigh-in day, then crack on. Fill your boots. I don’t care. I’m there to fight.”"

“LIKE A CHAMPION!” EBANIE BRIDGES LOOKING STRONG AND READY FOR SHANNON COURTENAY FIGHT ON APRIL 10TH