Female boxers diss each other about trying to be sexy! They are fighting soon!

60 seconds of highlights.

1 Like

It wasn’t for that reason. I know that is a thing, where people don’t like commentators. In this case, I have been busy with a few things, and had music on. I sat down for fight and just the kept music on.

Bitches settle their differences.

Immediately after fight Shannon wouldn’t talk and touch with Bomber. But once verdict came out she was all mellow.

Eye totally closed.

1 Like

“No modelling for a few days”

Thats hyperbole to the max.Her modelling career isnt a 24/7 gig.I personally wouldn`t use her as a model with those moles on her face.

1 Like

I think she was just trying to be funny there. She isn’t a real model. The whole beef between those two girls was when Shannon accused her of trying to be a lingerie model at weigh ins, and disrespecting sport.

Bridges does part time modelling stuff. Like magazines shoots, but always with a boxing element.

She used to be a ring card girl like Karate hottie. And is also a math teacher.

But now there is Instagram $$ too.

1 Like

Sooooo does this mean she starts an OnlyFans soon???

1 Like

Maybe. When her eye heals she will definitely be doing something. Apparently her social media numbers gained 10’s of thousands in the last week.

But for now…

Tough girls, they were banging. Blonde Bomber wasn’t bad actually. It was a close fight IMO.

1 Like

I scored it wide. About 8-2. But i felt it was one of those fights were even though one side was just getting the rounds, all the rounds were really close nevertheless.

And it was super entertaining. A better actual fight than I expected.

2 Likes