Female thug fighters?

Maybe I've been living under a rock but I've never seen any female fighters or even athletes with major run ins with the law.

In mma alone we've had lee murray, charles bennett, thiago, rampage, cummo just off the top of my head.

In all of women's sports we've had tonya harding hiring goons to beat up her rival. On the other hand you cannot go one week without college football players arrested.

Why is this?

Is it because sports and especially combat sports are not appealing to troubled girls? is it that sports tend to attract girls from well off families?

The chicks keep their thuggery in the ring, but I don't suggest you mess with Cyborg in the street.

(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));

Move over Ronda.  Cyborg is a THUG.

TTT

Did you ever see her clit?  If not, STFU.

SHARKEISHA FIGHT VIDEO

Rose Namajunas. Phone Post 3.0

Do you mean black female fighters? Richard Sherman style. Phone Post 3.0

98lbweakling - Rose Namajunas. Phone Post 3.0
Word around the mma community is that she is pretty thug. Phone Post 3.0

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT -
98lbweakling - Rose Namajunas. Phone Post 3.0
Word around the mma community is that she is pretty thug. Phone Post 3.0
I've heard people call her "Chug Rose" because she can drink a beer really fast. Phone Post 3.0