Fernando Margarida Pontes

Does anyone know where you can find his old instructional DVD?

Yes, i have one , make an offer

Jim Lu of BJJ Tapes made them, he has copies, I was also In a video he did with Fernando that had a lot of great stuff on it, he never released it. I'll try to get a hold of Jim to see of anyone can purchase them, Im sure he wouldn't charge a lot, he has tons of videos.

Fernando was a different beast to train with. Good passing game, good judo and grips like a mfer. Phone Post 3.0

metamoris

In for videos! Phone Post 3.0

Magarida against Barnett!

In. GrapplerX please see if he will sell the unreleased vid, got the first instructional and a HUGE Margarida fan!

Truehonor

Jiu jitsu is like tight jeans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwQs2cppZUI

I emailed him, I know he owns two businesses and very busy so i asked if I can get some videos from him. He has an account here but probably hasn't logged in in forever.

He made instructionals for Braulio Estima
And Jacare too,

I alway bug him about the new Margarita DVDs since I had helped along with Cadu.

Let's see if he gets back to new soon. Phone Post 3.0

One of the best ever.

2001 he touched asses!

BigEyedFish -

metamoris

Brilliant idea....id like to add that it be a gi match. Phone Post 3.0

GrapplerX - Jim Lu of BJJ Tapes made them, he has copies, I was also In a video he did with Fernando that had a lot of great stuff on it, he never released it. I'll try to get a hold of Jim to see of anyone can purchase them, Im sure he wouldn't charge a lot, he has tons of videos.

Fernando was a different beast to train with. Good passing game, good judo and grips like a mfer. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks. I'm in to buy one.

GrapplerX - I emailed him, I know he owns two businesses and very busy so i asked if I can get some videos from him. He has an account here but probably hasn't logged in in forever.

He made instructionals for Braulio Estima
And Jacare too,

I alway bug him about the new Margarita DVDs since I had helped along with Cadu.

Let's see if he gets back to new soon. Phone Post 3.0

Cool...thanks man.

Mit - 
BigEyedFish -

metamoris

Brilliant idea....id like to add that it be a gi match. Phone Post 3.0

gi for sure

Anybody have that picture of him on the scooter?

ask truehonor

margarida pass is not a friend to your sternum.