Fertittas and Michael Bay met yest

orcus - How would Bay fit his required highway chase full of exploding cars into a UFC movie?
Rampage? Phone Post 3.0

ocbadapple - Mark Wahlberg is a must for this movie!
Ugh!!! Plz no more marky mark! I like him but he has been doing to much crap lately! How about bane from Bateman? Can remember his name he was in that warrior movie thought he did a great job! Would love love love to see a blood sport remake! That said back then they all had different styles and UFC one kinda did on a lesser scale blood sport by bringing in all types of fighters so we know the BJJ guy would win lol. That said if they would find a way to remake it man that was one of my favorite child hood movies! That and the first best of the best! Phone Post 3.0

Liddell has to first  come out of retirement and die in a comeback fight .Glover then has to avenge for the story to be complete. Only  then can they start filming.

LOL. Tito REALLY got me there

omega 2013 - 
tanner904 -
Ugh!!! Plz no more marky mark! I like him but he has been doing to much crap lately! How about bane from Bateman? Can remember his name he was in that warrior movie thought he did a great job! Would love love love to see a blood sport remake! That said back then they all had different styles and UFC one kinda did on a lesser scale blood sport by bringing in all types of fighters so we know the BJJ guy would win lol. That said if they would find a way to remake it man that was one of my favorite child hood movies! That and the first best of the best! Phone Post 3.0

Except Hardy is 4 feet tall and likes boys... Phone Post

you are correct....

I think there is something more to this than meets the eye. Phone Post 3.0

orcus - How would Bay fit his required highway chase full of exploding cars into a UFC movie?
Rampages rampage Phone Post 3.0

I'm not sure what the story line would be for a UFC move now a new blood sport movie if made with a good story and big budget would be legit! Loved that as a kid Phone Post 3.0

ocbadapple -
omega 2013 - 
tanner904 -

Except Hardy is 4 feet tall and likes boys... Phone Post

you are correct....
How you figure? I looked it up and he made what seemed to be a comment in jest. That got taken out of context he has a 2 year old son from one women and is engaged to another women doesn't sound gay to me sounds like an over reaction to one comment. Unless there is something else out there I didn't come across? Phone Post 3.0

Nicknitro - Any MMA movie with an MMA fighter as the star WILL bomb..fact. They need Edward Norton, Mark Whalberg or someone like Christian Bale to play the lead.

I second that Edward Norton idea.

Fantastic actor, IMO. Phone Post

This can not end well lol Phone Post 3.0