FFA Seminar on May 23 at NJ.......

The FFA instructors conducted five seminars last year - each with great results and reviews.
"These guys are the best in the field. I got more from the seminar with the Avellan's than any one seminar I have ever attended. You will get more than your money's worth. If you go and don't learn something that can improve your game, I will kick my own ass!"
- Bryan Baldwin, Purple Belt Instructor at Cross-Training Academy, NCThis is a rare opportunity to train with ALL the head instructors of the FFA outside of their main academy. Below is a brief intro:Efrain Ruiz has over fourteen years of training and carries an FFA black belt and a BJJ black belt. Efrain has been competing for many years, racking up numerous NAGA titles – including a Florida State Championship.Michael Cardoso has over ten years of training and carries an FFA black belt and a BJJ black belt. He has over thirty MMA fights and numerous grappling titles – including being a two-time ADCC veteran and a multiple-time NAGA champion. He is one of the top ranked featherweight grapplers in the United States.Ricardo "Hellraiser" Teixeira has over ten years of training and is a first degree black belt in BJJ and a second degree black belt in Judo. Ricardo has many years of training in Brazil – accumulating an impressive arsenal of technique. He has won several grappling titles, such as the Joe Moreira Black Belt Challenge. Ricardo is the head BJJ instructor of the FFA.Marcos Avellan has over eight years of training and is a FFA black belt. Marcos has multiple grappling titles, in organizations such as NAGA and GQ – having competed all over the United States. He is one of the top ranked lightweight grapplers in the United States.Leonor "Nori" Avellan has over fourteen years of training and is a FFA black belt. Nori has an impressive grappling record of 23-3 – not having lost in over 18 months. She has many grappling titles, such as NAGA State Championships in Georgia and Florida, WGG Women's Superfight Champion, and the GQ West 8-woman Superfight Champion. Nori has beaten some of the best names in women's grappling and is considered by many to be the best woman grappler in the world.David Avellan has over eight years of training and is a FFA black belt. David is the MVP of the FFA grappling competition team – racking up an impressive advanced grappling record of 40-8 versus the best grapplers in the country. David has many grappling titles in ADCC FL, NAGA, GQ, and other prestigious organizations. He boasts wins over some of the best names in the sport and is one of the best grapplers in the United States.Come and take advantage of this incredible opportunity to be able to train with all of these champions at the same time for an incredibly affordable price.If you have any questions, feel free to contact Marcos Avellan at marcosFFA@bellsouth.net or call the number on the poster above.

The seminar is the day after the GQ - so if you are planning on competing in the GQ, you can consider coming to the seminar the next day.

I will try to bring a few guys down to this seminar...the last one was AWESOME!! ...but, I am not driving you to the airport afterwards.:)

lol :)

TTT

ttt to FFA seminar!!!!

Jeff, make sure you have a full tank of gas you get to the seminar!!!

Joe,

I think you owe me a free appearance already.

(Not to hijack the thread, but are you able to attend Rich's MMA debut on the 24th? It will be the ring of combat show at the rexplex)

What is the problem with driving them to the airport? Well, as long as don't drop them off at the wrong terminal. UGH

TTT

TTT

TTT

"The FFA instructors conducted five seminars last year - each with great results and reviews.
"These guys are the best in the field. I got more from the seminar with the Avellan's than any one seminar I have ever attended. You will get more than your money's worth. If you go and don't learn something that can improve your game, I will kick my own ass!"
- Bryan Baldwin, Purple Belt Instructor at Cross-Training Academy, NC"

The quote of a real winner. HAHAHA...Bryan you wouldnt have to do that when you got me to do it for you. LOL. No wonder we love you, that is still some funny crap though. See you at class Bryan.

LOL, I love that quote :)

ttt

Looking forward to this one! Only about a month away.

ttt

TTT

TTT

TTT