Fight Island?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_a7gSnpyvD/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_mid=54CC82ED-FB58-46B4-A219-48FE25D4CDFF

![](upload://dyHPvOiQ0heS8r6yhBRjeCYHDj1.jpeg)

1 Like

The rumor I read was it is Tony Robbins’ place in Fiji, Namale.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - The rumor I read was it is Tony Robbins' place in Fiji, Namale.

it is

BTW, I am a big fan of Tony Robbins. I have been to a few of his live seminars and they kicked ass.

But Tony Robbins is not a guy I would want to go into business with. Look into his past dealings, plenty of lawsuits.

Shaub said he heard it was one of Richard Branson's islands on JRE, I couldn't find any details only that one of his islands in the British Virgin Islands is up for sale ??

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - The rumor I read was it is Tony Robbins' place in Fiji, Namale.

I Heard this too.  But Fiji far and out of the way

Poiupoiu -

any update on where is the island?

I’ve heard it’s somewhere surrounded by water but don’t quote me

Build a rig out in the ocean just big boss in metal gear solid v- the phantom pain 

Spiderknows -

Shaub said he heard it was one of Richard Branson's islands on JRE, I couldn't find any details only that one of his islands in the British Virgin Islands is up for sale ??

He "only" owns 1 I believe - Necker Island. It's up for sale, think UFC has plans moving before he even said he was selling so doubt this is it.

Juggalo Island somewhere in the Everglades Woop Woop