Fight Metric, Nate vs Connor (Sorry Connor fans)

Rd 1
28 of 74 - 37% - Connor
23 of 62 - 37% - Nate

Rd 2
33 of 66 - 50% - Connor
54 of 90 - 60% - Nate

Rd 3
Rd 4
Rd 5

I personally had round 1 even, and the metric seems off. Nate landed pretty high, his jab landed at will. However, Connor looked good, but as far as all his fans claiming it was all Connor, no. The cut happened in a flurry where they both landed at the same time, is really all Connor fans have. Connor missed his wheel kicks, his punches, and hit a lot of shoulder.

Round 2, first few minutes, all Connor. This is where he looked his best to me. The uppercut was killing Nate. But every time he landed on Nate hard, Nate landed back. What a soul killer that was for Connor. Instead of the guy crumbling, the harder he hit Nate, the harder he got hit back. That took his spirit.

Jabs vs straights, what's the difference? Phone Post 3.0

glassjawed - Jabs vs straights, what's the difference? Phone Post 3.0
Jabs won the fight and straights lost it Phone Post 3.0

glassjawed - Jabs vs straights, what's the difference? Phone Post 3.0

sexual asaintation?

Hogzilla - Conor smacked him with several left hands dude, watch the fight. Not only that but Conor landed several of those front kicks to the leg.

Most of Nate's volume bad success came in the 2nd AFTER he hurt Conor.

Nate did well conserving energy and deserves credit but I'm not sure why the Diaz nut huggers have to try and discredit Conor success in the fight. Phone Post 3.0

Word. Fighters shouldn't get credit for landing shots on someone who is hurt, shit's not fair.

GizmodoMMA -
Actually it was Nate's only straights in the 2nd that Stunned Conor and led to the finish. So straights won the fight. Shut her down. Phone Post 3.0

LOL @ the 1st 2 posters. You butt hurt douche bags are hilarious.

Hogzilla - Conor smacked him with several left hands dude, watch the fight. Not only that but Conor landed several of those front kicks to the leg.

Nate did well conserving energy and deserves credit but I'm not sure why the Diaz nut huggers have to try and discredit Conor success in the fight. Phone Post 3.0
You have to be a troll? Phone Post 3.0

glassjawed -
GizmodoMMA -
Actually it was Nate's only straights in the 2nd that Stunned Conor and led to the finish. So straights won the fight. Shut her down. Phone Post 3.0
Those jabs set up those straights but either way it was an awesome fight glad to see someone shut conors mouth Phone Post 3.0

Hogzilla - Conor smacked him with several left hands dude, watch the fight. Not only that but Conor landed several of those front kicks to the leg.

I've watched round 1 many times, even the cut came with a flurry where Nate outlanded Connor, but got cut. Nate threw double jabs, landed, and had Connor missing his wheel kicks, shoulder punching, etc. Connor didn't look bad, but round 1 was even.

The beginning of Round 2, all Connor IMO. As a Nate fan watching it knowing the outcome, I still think Nate got handled (especially those uppercuts). But every time he was hit hard, he hit hard back. It just took Connor's spirit. He himself added he panicked, he knew when his shots didn't drop Nate, but instead just made him get hit back harder, he lost the fight in him. He'll NEVER go back to 170 again. And Nate isn't even a 170er pounder. He may never go to 155, to be totally honest.

quickfix - 
Hogzilla - Conor smacked him with several left hands dude, watch the fight. Not only that but Conor landed several of those front kicks to the leg.

You have to be a troll? Phone Post 3.0

I want to believe it's a spot on imitation of some of the more vigorous CM nuthuggers but it's hard to say.

I felt that round 1 was clearly 10-9 Conor. Busted Nate up and got on top of him. Phone Post 3.0