Fight night blacked out on Fight pass??

This sucks, fight pass is the only way I have to watch the fights tonight and they are blacked out. I only have my phone so streaming isn't an option, is their any country that it's not blacked out for? I've tried watching from Ireland, Singapore and Mexico so far with no luck. Phone Post 3.0

Huh?

I thought it was on TV

Tsn in canada Phone Post 3.0

If you are in the U.S. and have cable, download the fox sports 1 app and sign into you cable account. Should be good to go Phone Post 3.0

onepunchJD - Huh?

I thought it was on TV
It is but I have no access to tv at the moment. Phone Post 3.0

sloppyfloppys -
onepunchJD - Huh?

I thought it was on TV
It is but I have no access to tv at the moment. Phone Post 3.0
It will be up tomorrow ., they're usually pretty fast at putting them up Phone Post 3.0

You bought UFC fight pass to watch a UFC fight night? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?

yeah the only thing fightpass is for is the fight library and the prelims.

Unfortunately Phone Post 3.0

HandyDarsh - You bought UFC fight pass to watch a UFC fight night? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?

yeah the only thing fightpass is for is the fight library and the prelims.

Unfortunately Phone Post 3.0
No I have had fight pass for a while and I love it. Most of the cards are available on it (Sundays card for example) and I use it to rent the ppvs as well. Phone Post 3.0

sloppyfloppys - This sucks, fight pass is the only way I have to watch the fights tonight and they are blacked out. I only have my phone so streaming isn't an option, is their any country that it's not blacked out for? I've tried watching from Ireland, Singapore and Mexico so far with no luck. Phone Post 3.0

I'm watching it now on fight pass (through Singapore via Hola). If you're switching countries it might be a caching issue.

yabadaba -
sloppyfloppys - This sucks, fight pass is the only way I have to watch the fights tonight and they are blacked out. I only have my phone so streaming isn't an option, is their any country that it's not blacked out for? I've tried watching from Ireland, Singapore and Mexico so far with no luck. Phone Post 3.0

I'm watching it now on fight pass (through Singapore via Hola). If you're switching countries it might be a caching issue.

I've closed it out and reopened through hola a million times... Phone Post 3.0

^ I think you need to do more than close and reopen. Try clearing the cache (including cookies).

yabadaba -

^ I think you need to do more than close and reopen. Try clearing the cache (including cookies).

I cleared the cache but still no luck. I had no problem renting 189 in Singapore so I have no clue what's going on. Phone Post 3.0

The only think I can think of is to check the price of a recent UFC. For example:

http://www.ufc.tv/video/ufc-188

If the price is USD 20.99 but you can't access this UFC then you have an odd situation.

If the price is not USD 20.99 then fight pass doesn't think you're in Singapore and IMO it's probably a caching issue and you should keep trying...

I'm in Canada., got home last night about 1130pm pacific and the whole card was on fartpass already.. Not sure if it was watchable when it was live but it was ready for me to watch at 1130 so I was happy Phone Post 3.0