Fight Nite in the Flats 3 6/9/07

ttt for NAAFS and Pro Karate Weekly

John9821...Freeman is well rounded but known for his striking. Before he got serious about MMA had a 77-5 toughman record and national finalist twice. Great power and good chin. My guess is you will see him in the UFC eventually.

thanks pkw...

is he tall?

Greg,

I heard that you might need a 205lbs for FNF3 because something happened. Is that Am or Pro.

If it's Am. let me know and I will see if Justin Clark will take it or not.

Scott

need a 185 am for June 9th but Ive got a better fight for Justin. Calling now....

Greg,

Thanks I like that match up, and so does Justin.

Inly eight more days and then fight night. I can't wait.

Lisi is looking good for this fight, but Im sure Stansbury is getting ready, too.

Should be a good one.

also i can't log in at you message boards on PKW can you look into it when you get a chance.

see you the 9th

Greg,

Another classy post on your web site about Lisi and Stansbury.

I agree with you, bothof these guys are Am's and that they are both training and learning. Im am going to go out on a limb and say that Lisi's ground game is not the best. But his ground defense is very good. He is not a great wrestler but, he is getting better every day in BBJ and his stand up is very good.

That is his first fight to go past the first minute, he escaped 3 sub attempt's, was mounented once and was taking strikes but also escaped from that as well. When he had the to chance to throw hands in the second round he was throwing nice combo's and if you watch the fight the jab that he throw's as felix is throwing the overhand right lands solid and stuns him causing him to drop his hands and step back Lisi then throws an overhand/hook right hand that pretty much KO him and Lisi land another nice hook that drops him.

As you had said on the wrap up show it was the most exciting fight of the night.

Whaddit do, gregery?

we need tommy t on this show

ttt

ttt

As I said earlier that I am GITTIN HITCHED that night or I would not miss this one even if I was not reffing it cause I know & have reffed every one of these guys & there is not a bad fight anywhere on this card... Be there & S'port Tha Sport..... when you see Greg aka PKA, shake his hand & thank him for shows like this......

Thanks Mark. Congrats again on the nuptuals. See you at the next one!

ttt

ttt

ttt

TTT

PKW ARE U GOING TO GET TOMMY T ON THE CARD

Who is Tommy T?

ttt