FIGHT PARTY TITLE FIGHT - NEED 170

One of the Southeast's longest-running and most respected promotions, FIGHT PARTY PRODUCTIONS, in business continuously since 1998 will hold it's FIRST EVER TITLE FIGHTS on October 1st. The event is at MASQUERADE in Atlanta in front of a crowd of 4000.

We have signed one title fight and are looking for a PRO fighter with a good record for a tough Welterweight (170 lb) opponent for a second title on the card. Strong standup background is preferred. This is a serious high-profile fight that will get you noticed against a very tough 4-0-0 opponent. If you or someone you represent wants to fight for the Welterweight Championship contact Brett Moses at brett@thefightparty.com.

Further details can be discussed directly.

TTT for the first title fights after 13 years!! 

TO THE TOP! Fight Party back to the ATL!

TTt for Brett Phone Post

TTT

FIGHT PARTY ON FACEBOOK:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001551087817

CC

You have email Phone Post

TTT

I'd fight...I'm the wild bills NFC champ at that weight. Phone Post

top, top, top

ttt

I may have someone for you could you send me a message or email please thanks

Im in Georgia. I am open. My stand up is ok.

Derrick.........where are u in GA?

Savannah

Derrick, You have email ...

Derrick Noble (26-14-1) has accepted the challenge and signed to face Stephen 'Wonderboy' Thompson (4-0-0) on October 1st at The Masquerade Fight Party. The event will be held at the Masquerade in Atlanta, Georgia.. The Bout will be the first ever Welterweight Title Bout in Fight Party's 13 year history.

Derrick holds wins over Carlo Prater, Shonie Carter and Jake Ellenberger. Thompson is a WCL kickboxing star with a 56-0 professional kickboxing record.

Derrick moved to Savannah Georgia about a year ago. Now Georgia fans will get to see him in action. October 1st. at The Masquerade.