Fight Pass & Google Chromecast

jragg32 - I don't get how fight pass works. Can you do it off the UFC app on Xbox? Phone Post 3.0

Not yet. We are currently investigating how we would go about this.

UFConXboxLIVE -
jragg32 - I don't get how fight pass works. Can you do it off the UFC app on Xbox? Phone Post 3.0

Not yet. We are currently investigating how we would go about this.

Any news on the UFC app for xbox one? Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - As long as you're viewing Fight Pass content through the Chrome browser you can cast it. Chrome browser from a PC/laptop that is....the Chrome Cast app for mobile doesn't cast but a tablet should be fine. Phone Post 3.0

You cannot cast from a mobile device (including tablets) unless the app is compatible with chromecast. UFC Fight Pass isn't compatible. You can't cast UFC Fight Pass from a tablet.

As my first comment stated, you can cast using the chrome browser extension on a PC/laptop.

WrestleT -
Malvert the Janitor - As long as you're viewing Fight Pass content through the Chrome browser you can cast it. Chrome browser from a PC/laptop that is....the Chrome Cast app for mobile doesn't cast but a tablet should be fine. Phone Post 3.0

You cannot cast from a mobile device (including tablets) unless the app is compatible with chromecast. UFC Fight Pass isn't compatible. You can't cast UFC Fight Pass from a tablet.

As my first comment stated, you can cast using the chrome browser extension on a PC/laptop.
So a tablet version of Chrome doesn't cast, huh? That's shitty. Phone Post 3.0

Fight pass doesn't work well with chromecast at all unfortunately(audio/video sync is off). I've played around with the quality settings for the chromecast plugin and the fight pass stream with no success.

Got a feeling fight pass uses Microsoft silverlight which isn't supported by chromecast. Phone Post 3.0

You can install PLEX and enable the airplay then just control and load it from your iphone.

Thats what I do.

How do you do this? Phone Post 3.0

Toughest fight of Floyd's career, he came on and won last two rds on most score cards.  Won the fight.

I figured out the best and easiest way if you're using the chrome browser. Be it on a pc or mac.

When you're in chrome you can download apps. You need to download the Google Cast App for Chrome made by google. 

Here is the link:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/google-cast/boadgeojelhgndaghljhdicfkmllpafd 

This will enable you to send video to any chromecast you have available on the same wireless network.

It will activate a cast icon in the top of the task bar which looks like this  Click that shit.

When you're viewing a video on UFC.tv it will activate that same  icon in the ufc video player.

Click this shit in the UFC player  to connect to the chromecast and you're set.

I just figured out and did this about 5 minutes ago. Watching Rampage murder a door as we speak, so it works.

Been a huge pain in the ass trying to get Fight Pass to work on my samsung smart tv and this is the best solution i've been looking for.

The video quality destroys the samsung app and is just slightly below UFC PPV HD quality on directv. But barely.

If you have a slow connection (mine is 18 mb/s) or your wireless signal to the location of your chromecast sucks, this is not the route for you.

Consider getting faster internet or a signal amplifier (booster).

Or, go take a shit in the woods for all I care.

If you didnt find this extremely helpful, you can