Fight pass number to call?

I was recently double billed for my subscription and i want to call them and resolve this. I'm at work and the site is blocked. Anyone know if there is a customer support line? Phone Post 3.0

1-800-YOU-GOOF

lol gys. but seriosuly i wanna get this fixed. any actual info would help but you got VU's for making me laugh

Guess not Phone Post 3.0

Sorry but it doesn't look like there is a number on the site. When you get home (or use your phone's browser) there is a "live chat" link in your account settings and also one at the bottom of the page. Phone Post 3.0

RobbieRuthlesslyBatteredMyBrownEye - Sorry but it doesn't look like there is a number on the site. When you get home (or use your phone's browser) there is a "live chat" link in your account settings and also one at the bottom of the page. Phone Post 3.0
Thank you Phone Post 3.0

GregNoActionJackson - 
RobbieRuthlesslyBatteredMyBrownEye - Sorry but it doesn't look like there is a number on the site. When you get home (or use your phone's browser) there is a "live chat" link in your account settings and also one at the bottom of the page. Phone Post 3.0
Thank you Phone Post 3.0

That looks like your best bet. I tried finding a number for you but couldnt. Im only a white belt in searching stuff thought 

I had the same problem. I wanted to see about getting the $7.99 monthly rate with a years committment they now offer. Was told I needed to cancel my account and then make a new one. Was told my account was cancelled and to wait til after August 1st to sign up, as July was already paid for.

Just saw today they still charged me on August 1st. Thankfully I didnt make a new subscription yet.

There doesnt seem to be a number, and the Live Chat appears to only be active during an actual broadcast. I emailed them earlier, waiting for a responce.
UFCTVSUPPORT@UFC.COM