Fight Pass Question

Are the early UFC events on it? I could always do the illegal thing to see them again... but if they are on fight pass... that will get me as a subscriber. Phone Post 3.0

Just sign up for the free trial.

If you don`t think that it`s worth it ....cancel.

Everything is on there. Its fantastic. Unless you want to watch via Smart TV. Then you're fucked because they refuse to update the app. But if you're OK watching it on a laptop or tablet like a caveman, do it up. Phone Post 3.0

MMAhaiku - Everything is on there. Its fantastic. Unless you want to watch via Smart TV. Then you're fucked because they refuse to update the app. But if you're OK watching it on a laptop or tablet like a caveman, do it up. Phone Post 3.0
The Roku app is fucking awesome, it really is the best way. Phone Post 3.0

RobbieRuthlesslyBatteredMyBrownEye -
MMAhaiku - Everything is on there. Its fantastic. Unless you want to watch via Smart TV. Then you're fucked because they refuse to update the app. But if you're OK watching it on a laptop or tablet like a caveman, do it up. Phone Post 3.0
Yep Phone Post 3.0

CerronePoundsOnMeStrong -
RobbieRuthlesslyBatteredMyBrownEye -
Yep Phone Post 3.0
Damn. I gambled on a Smart TV and may have lost. Netflix and HBOGo run great on it, but of course the thing I would watch the most is a slimy turd. Phone Post 3.0

are they downloadable via  Video DownloadHelper?

I watched ufc 1 through 10 recently . Fun time Phone Post 3.0

Sweet thanks. I got a LG smart tv and a Samsung blue ray. I read that supports it. Want xbox 1 and ps4 support tho please Phone Post 3.0

Stea1th - By far the best thing I've used is Apple TV and using the iOS app via airplay

It gets the best quality and more consistent fps over other methods. Laptop, chrome cast, pc, roku, ect ect. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

Stea1th - By far the best thing I've used is Apple TV and using the iOS app via airplay

It gets the best quality and more consistent fps over other methods. Laptop, chrome cast, pc, roku, ect ect. Phone Post 3.0
Thank you sir..m to the store!... wish I had not downgraded from my iPhone to the galaxy s5.. Phone Post 3.0

How long does it take for fight pass fights to be in the library-specifically le versus bisping....or am I looking in the wrong spot Phone Post 3.0

So far all fight pass cards on the roku have been available right away. What's the most annoying is I pay 9.99 a month for FP then buy say the PPV UFC 175 and you can only watch it for 24hours ? it's another 60.00, or steal it online if say you wanted to watch the Weidman machida fight again. They really need to fix that problem for at least fight pass members. Phone Post 3.0

ramaham - How long does it take for fight pass fights to be in the library-specifically le versus bisping....or am I looking in the wrong spot Phone Post 3.0
The site said it should be up already Phone Post 3.0