Fight Pass

I just wanted to know why some of the cards are blocked out in Australia? Phone Post 3.0

Dingos?

Some of them are on cable, or they might be on cable one day if they feel like playing them.

What shits me is the UFC app still sends me alerts and says they're on fight pass. It also shows the US times and time zones. Then when you click it says blacked out in your area. Just sloppy. Phone Post 3.0

FETT_the geek - Dingos?
Yeah mate... They must've mauled the satellite again.

These things happen in Aussie land Phone Post 3.0

download the browser app 'better internet' - I think it's available for safari, chrome and firefox. It's a free VPN service. Now change the country to US and you should be able to watch today's UFC in Australia too :)

I've done it a million times, I even buy the PPVs for a reduced price (23.99 $) doing this.

best
Marcus

Oh shit. That's genius. Phone Post 3.0

BobbyDigital420 - Oh shit. That's genius. Phone Post 3.0

I've been telling people here for a while to do that. It works perfectly! Hola is for free so there are no additional cost involved. I've bought at least 10 ppvs this way and it always worked perfectly.

Before they had fight pass you could even watch PPVs for free if you changed the country to germany, but that's no more....

madmaxej9 - download the browser app 'better internet' - I think it's available for safari, chrome and firefox. It's a free VPN service. Now change the country to US and you should be able to watch today's UFC in Australia too :)

I've done it a million times, I even buy the PPVs for a reduced price (23.99 $) doing this.

best
Marcus

I tried VPN via the US when an event was blocked on Fight Pass in my region - which pisses me off more than I can describe in words.

But I still couldn't see it. I figured they had my country locked down from my membership information and didn't need to IP-locate me.

DeadlyHobo - It works! I just downloaded hola and im in australia and now i watch the replay.. thank you sir ! VU

Can you get Arlovski Silva to run?

I can only see the prelims.

DeadlyHobo - 
CDarwin - 
DeadlyHobo - It works! I just downloaded hola and im in australia and now i watch the replay.. thank you sir ! VU

Can you get Arlovski Silva to run?

I can only see the prelims.

yeah im watching the chick fight now .. the hola app is on my chrome browser and i put germany on it.

OK. Good for you.

I just get a black nothing, even when I switched browsers and installed Hola on them and went for Germany.

I guess we are just super blocked where I'm at.

Well, at least I get to give them my money. :(

Well fuck Fight Pass for not updating the main card tonight... It's only been 5 hours since it ended. Was watching the Mayweather fight live, and figured i would catch the UFC after...but no. Finally got sick of pushing off my UG addiction and find out AA wins by knockout. Would have liked to have seen it, not read about it. For a platform that's been out for months and months, they sure don't have it dialed, and sure don't communicate specifics. Phone Post 3.0

CDarwin -
madmaxej9 - download the browser app 'better internet' - I think it's available for safari, chrome and firefox. It's a free VPN service. Now change the country to US and you should be able to watch today's UFC in Australia too :)

best
Marcus

I tried VPN via the US when an event was blocked on Fight Pass in my region - which pisses me off more than I can describe in words.

But I still couldn't see it. I figured they had my country locked down from my membership information and didn't need to IP-locate me.
Unfortunately this for me too. Phone Post 3.0

Just bleed guys forgotton nike swoosh - 
CDarwin -

best
Marcus

I'm in the US too and use a US credit card so that can't be the problem. I suspect your browser or the plug in for the player doesn't work.

I use the latest version of google chrome and change the country usually to germany.

Flaming dingos?? Phone Post 3.0

So it was dingos?

No dingos where I'm at. It must be something else.

Surprisingly everything went smoothly this time. I fell asleep but was able to watch the whole PPV this morning, the fightpass prelims and Cruz on youtube.

I paid money. They delivered the goods.

Please start doing this always.

letsgobois -
madmaxej9 - 
Just bleed guys forgotton nike swoosh - 
CDarwin -

best
Marcus

I'm in the US too and use a US credit card so that can't be the problem. I suspect your browser or the plug in for the player doesn't work.

I use the latest version of google chrome and change the country usually to germany.

I just ran into this issue and here's how you resolve it.

1. Sign out of your fightpass account and close that tab/window.
2. Open a new tab/window
3. Activate hola and pick the different country
4. Once you see that different country's little flag where the hola fire face guy is, in the same window, go to ufc.tv and log into your fightpass account.

That should clear up any confusion as to why it might not work, that's why it wasn't working for me.
Brilliant, I'll try that next event. Thanks for the tip fren. Voted up. Phone Post 3.0