Fight Pics That Go Hard thread

This is one of my favorite twitter accounts for MMA. Gonna update it frequently with… pictures that go hard lol

Anderson Silva and the late/great Kobe Bryant

Nate Diaz smoking weed at a press conference lol

Nick finally finding out where Georges was!

Michael Chandler is one of the few who can say that Charles Oliveira had his back yet he did not get sub’d

12 Likes

Everyone Anderson Silva ever fought was at least somewhat fearful of the GOAT. Except one man…

:two::zero::nine:

13 Likes

GSP training with some fucking boxing legends

10 Likes

Conor, moments before getting his face smashed in by Khabib. Only casuals thought Conor had a chance in that fight

11 Likes

I don’t consider you a fight fan if you don’t like the Diaz bros :facepunch:t2:

13 Likes

The greatest FW of all time. IIRC this was after he KO’d Mendes?

11 Likes

T Ferg looking into the soul of Kevin Lee with no fear lol

13 Likes

One of the sickest KO’s in MMA history. Jorge punk ass Masvidal got what he deserved and his swear and saliva created it’s own galaxy

10 Likes
7 Likes
10 Likes

Brock mf’ing Lesnar and T Ferg on TUF

It’s a shame Brock retired and T Ferg didn’t get to train with him and Deathclutch his entire fighting career. He would have been a better fighter

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

Love them or hate them, Kamaru and Colby put on two classic fights for us and they’re so clearly the two best WW’s in the game today

9 Likes

MMA :handshake: boxing

14 Likes

Back when Conor was still cool and he had one of the sickest entrances ever at 189

5 Likes

Nate knocking out Leon boring scissors hands Edwards in the 5th and final round with one minute left

6 Likes

The Ali family. Combat sports royalty

12 Likes

Nate watching his own fight lol

10 Likes

Going waaaaaaaay back here!

11 Likes

The punch that made Izzy a champion. I wish he would still throw his hands like this… he will NEVER catch the Spider’s legacy if he keeps winning by lackluster decisions

5 Likes