Fight that made you feel emotional?

I know Im gonna be called a pussy for this, but anybody ever feel so connected to the outcome to a fight that you feel like tearing up? Nogueira's win tonite made me feel that way.

ttt

I agree. You may be a pussy, but that has nothing to do with this. Feel good MMA story of the year for sure.

Damn double.

KevinMcAllister -  I didn't tear up, but I jumped outta my seat for Shogun.

I love Shogun. (A smidgeon of homo)

This. My heart broke when Shogun lost to Jones

The last time I got really psyched for a fight was when Henderson lit up Bisping, but I'm with ya on this one. I got a little emotional too. After all the surgeries and a rough start to the round, I thought that was gonna be Nog's retirement fight. Really glad to see him win big.

I got emotional when Nog won.  I love that guy.

Apollo Creed vs Ivan Drago.... I cried Phone Post

Tito v Bader did it for me Phone Post

I cried when Big Nog won. Not teared up, but actually cried. Anytime that a PRIDE legend is involved in a fight, I get very emotional. With Couture and Liddell gone, those guys are what remains of the so-called "old guard". A win from Wanderlei, Cro Cop, Fedor, Big Nog, or even Tito makes me very emotional. I feel like those guys were fighters, lots of guys in the sport now are just athletes. The warrior spirit is very hard to find in today's MMA. Those guys embody what it means to be a fighter. So happy for Nog, can't wait to see what he has left, I would be elated to see him make another run at the title.

Anytime Anderson fights. Love the guy and idk why. BEEP indeed Phone Post

Nog and Shogun's wins tonight got me hyped.

Both coming off hard times and putting things right.

For Nog it's about getting a few good wins together again.

For Shogun it's the next chapter. Hope he's healthy and we see him back even better again after a good camp.

TheCatDaddy - 
KevinMcAllister -  I didn't tear up, but I jumped outta my seat for Shogun.

I love Shogun. (A smidgeon of homo)

This. My heart broke when Shogun lost to Jones

Same.. i was there live and literally felt sick when Jones won

Vitor Belfort destroying Eastman and then losing it in the ring with "we did it mama, we back! we back!"

That's the closest I've been to tears watching MMA. 

-jk