Fight Week: Lomachenko vs Haney

Didn’t he get dropped in the fight befor Teo?

1 Like

Campbell?

1 Like

Maybe it was Linares or Pedraza…idk

He got dropped tho…and he went conservative after

1 Like

Linares.

He also lost one of his first pro fights, too.

1 Like

Conservative after what lol? He stopped Linares with a body shot after he got dropped. Almost every great fighter has been dropped in their careers lol. It happens. Linares is a big puncher

2 Likes

Don’t be that fan. If he pulls out of the fight as advised then people would of ran on the thread calling him a bitch and a duck. He couldn’t fight 12 rounds because of his shoulder and had surgery immediately the next day. But he’s making excuses lol. It’s a lose-lose situation.

1 Like

It was dumb of Arum and co making him fight Salido after only a few fights. Who had over 40 fights, didn’t care about making weight and was fouling all night

2 Likes

You’re going to act like he didn’t dropped? Lol

Yes it was a flash knockdown against Linares. He got up and stopped him a few rounds later

2 Likes

Man…im going for Loma but i can’t see him winning this fight…unless he lands a crazy KO…Loma doesn’t do that tho…

2 Likes

Unless Haney is chinny

1 Like

Yeah, I could see Loma hurting Haney, if he gets his timing, on those step in head shots. I would like to see how Haney reacts, to those.

Loma usually lands, at least, a few of those per fight. He even got Teo with a couple.

I think Rashad is right, though, I expect 8-4, Haney.

But, I have hope.

The kind of hope, you have for the 49-ers. when you are close to the SB.

It could happen. It really could!

But, in the end, nah! lol

1 Like

Stfu DY

3 Likes

Haney is pillow fist…. I’ll go to fish hole to see Loma beatdown Haney

2 Likes

Pillow fist + a huge nose=undisputed

Motherfuckers nose is Daryl Strawberry territory

1 Like

3 Likes

Helping Shiba Inu GIF