Fightbook.com

Evrybody should get an account name on Fightbook. There is a group up,,Freedom Fight group,,we all need to be a part of that.

Might want to wait on that until we know more about who owns it - and what Ning ID does with the email addresses.

Some of these sights are causing people a lot of spam.

Checked it all out....its a great sight and we need to promote it as we are all becoming one big family!! Thats what this professional sport is all about!!

Looks like one of the owners of the site is the owner of a franchise location for a kung-fu club that has locations in Ottawa and Montreal.

After I googled his name and the name of that club. Not a family that I want to be part of. What have you done to check them out?

I dont want the type of spam this kung-fu club is rumored to spread.

what are you so afraid of?? internet boogieman?? I know Peter and theres nothing to worry about as far as this site goes. Relax bro...lol its ok you will be ok....ur ok massa dont worry,,,BREATHHHH!!!! in through the nose,,out through the mouth.........you will be fine nobody is out to get you....

LOL..MONSTER U SOUNDS LIKE MR. MIYAGI..WAX ON WAX OFF

lol....im tellin ya....Glad I dont have that"Evrybodys out to get me" syndrome....or maybe I do

im out to get you baby...

Hi Pete,

There was a guy at the event who was handing out fliers and claimed to be an owner of the site. When I googled his name and club it came back truly bizarre.

Now the guy could have been completely full of Sh@t and lying, which wouldnt surprise me given the google results.

HE WAS A REP HELPING TO PUSH THE SITE...

I GIVE EVERY ONE THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT UNTIL THEY SHOW ME OTHER WISE

CHEERS

P

Glad to hear you give people the benefit of the doubt, it is a laudable thing. And to be frank he gave me the impression it was just his site, didnt know you were involved.

However, this kung-fu guys rep has turned me away from your enterprise.

All the best with your endeavors.

Just don't smell what is in any buckets if these kung-fu guys asks you to.

HUH? LAUGHABLE? INVOLVED? TURNED AWAY FROM MY ENTERPRISE? BUCKETS? WOW

FIGHTBOOK PAID TO ADVERTISE AT MY EVENT...DONT READ TOO MUCH INTO EMAILS IP'S FULL OF BUCKETS OF LAUGHABLE MIDGETS WHO RIDE MARSHMELLOW SPACESHIPS

:)

WOULD YOU RATHER I TYPED IN CAPS TOO?

I was getting the impression that fightbook was yours, sorry for the miss-understanding. It is fightbook that I am turned off of, not freedom fight. I loved the event.

It is actually pretty funny stuff to read, these kung-fu guys practice a whole bunch of esoteric and bizarre stuff. They walk on fire and smell dog shit out of buckets.

It is really weird.

LOL ID SAY THATS SOME WEIRD SHIT MAN WOW!!! NOW IVE HEARD IT ALL!

IM ONLY TYPING IN CAPS BECAUSE IM WORKING ON GRAPHICS FOR THE DVD THAT IM TYPING IN CAPS..AND IM TOO LAZY TO TURN IT OFF LOL

IM GLAD YOU LIKED THE SHOW..I CANT WAIT TO WATCH THE WHOLE THING AGAIN TOO!!! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!!!

CHEERS!!!

PETE

Yeah, its a weird read, I dont think I have time to read all the threads, but there are a lot of forums talking about these kung-fu guys.

Glad to hear you are working on the DVD, looking forward to it.

Pete,,Im jumpin on the Doogie bandwagon,,,

DVD.......................

yo jay meng...when we spoke last night i was having a meeting with my DVD guy i want to get this one rolling fast because im already working on the next freedom fight....

sup with this weekend man!!!! brock brock brock

massa...as a child i thought kung fu was translated as " the ancient art of making funny noises and waving your arms around while your attacker kicks your ass"....

BTW i checked out the fightbook page it is looking whammo cool meng!!!! i encourage all to sign up..great for the sport!!!!

P

Well thank you....theres a Freedom Fight group up!!
Cant wait for next Freedom Fight!!!!

me too..can u sign some tits? u got time yet monster?

:P

hugs

P

Nobody is telling u guys to go learn ur mma from them.....u guys think to hard........dont be a bunch a nerds,,,SIGN UP