Fighter Ashley Rollo Needs Your Help

TTT Phone Post

Zero coverage anywhere. 

TTT Phone Post

Horus200
Also, I also have been discussing my academy about having a fundraiser to help her with costs while she is here in houston. If possible, we can have other academies in the houston area step up and help out too.

Horus if you need any help let me know, I was one of the main writers at the recently defunct Houston based thecagedoor.net and am involved with a couple of other sites and pretty much know a lot of the school owners and local people very well

TTT Phone Post

Garv, if I send you the autographed Fedor shirt he gave my daughter will you auction it off and send the money to Ashley? Still brand new and in the bag. Rachael was helped here too so it makes sense to pay that forward. Let me know.

Cindy

ttt

CindyO - Garv, if I send you the autographed Fedor shirt he gave my daughter will you auction it off and send the money to Ashley? Still brand new and in the bag. Rachael was helped here too so it makes sense to pay that forward. Let me know.

Cindy

Cindy, that's awesome, thank you.  I will get in contact with a couple of guys close to Ashely. There's a fundraiser this week but we won't have time for the shirt, but I'm sure there will be more.  Will post later.  Thanks again!

Cindy, PM sent..

We're good, Garv and thanks.

Cindy

Cindy, you rock!

TTT Phone Post

TTT

Posted to our Facebook and Twitter

TTT Phone Post