Fighter bloodwork just $50 anywhere in the nation!

Woohoo I have to have bloodwork done this month! Phone Post

ttt

Sweettt

I'm being told ASL is getting a great response. Keep it going. They def take care of their fighters. Phone Post

Absolutely, but remember that the $50 speacial only runs til the end of Jan. Advance has a number of promotions in the works for the future, but this one stands above and beyond!

Last time I donated at AHA I got my blood work from them for free, any difference?

Awesome thanks.

chrisbaker - Last time I donated at AHA I got my blood work from them for free, any difference?
As long as it's Hiv and Hep b and c and within 6 months of your fight, you should be able to use it. The problem that alot of people run into is that it can often take the results up to a month to come back and some people cannot or prefer not to donate blood (even though it is a good thing to do).

Ttt Phone Post

I got a fight coming up in Feb...I'd like to get info on sponsorship if possible

The Sultan -  I got a fight coming up in Feb...I'd like to get info on sponsorship if possible

Absolutely. Email me at oxvaletudo@yahoo.com and I will give you all the info on our program.

The Sultan -  I got a fight coming up in Feb...I'd like to get info on sponsorship if possible

Absolutely. Email me at oxvaletudo@yahoo.com and I will give you all the info on our program.

chris80cent - Ttt. 50$ for bloodwork is awesome. Phone Post

Spread the word. Great company. Phone Post

Crooklyn - 
Bacon is Meat Candy - does this website make money if I click on that link to save 6 seconds, or if I wait for it to timeout do powers that be not get paid?

LOL @ needing blood work done by anybody other than my personal physician. Sure, an ad is an ad but who is gonna be sucker into what Quest Diagnostics can provide... LOL!

Do you think all the fighters are insured? That's an amazing deal for someone with no insurance. Not sure why you feel the need to shit on such a helpful thread.

Truly. These days you can't get a physical for $50, much less blood work.

My last pre-fight physical/bloodwork was almost $200. This is a great deal.

thank you so much OP!

bump!

theringmaster -
Old Smoke - 
theringmaster - They send the results off to the commissions and to the promoter. No other company does that. Phone Post
Health Testing Services does. They also sub out the testing to lab corp and other labs. They will find you a test facility anywhere in the country. The best service by far. Phone Post

In all due respect, there's no way they are doing it for $50. These guys have really put themselves out there with a full fledged campaign. Big announcements at the Fight Summit in Vegas, and in 50 million homes through MMA: Inside the Cage each week.

I believe their everyday price is $110 for Hiv, Hep A and C. They forward results to commissions at no charge. Have testing facilities nationwide and a 24 hour turnaround for results. Health testing has been in business for years.

So how much will your service cost on Feb 1st? Phone Post

oxvaletudo - 

Cool man, I'll send the email now.

TTT & Thanks for posting this ox....