Fighter Summit 2011

I'm thinking about going to this although tickets are pricey. Anyone gone before? How is it? Anybody know which fighters will be there this year? Phone Post

Thanks Haws! Phone Post

TTT Phone Post

Awesome event. Highly recommended. I sat thru every lecture last year and made numerous contacts that I do business with today, a year later.

^^^ hey ken, as a fan that all sounds very interesting but my main concern is meeting fighters. Do you know what pros usually attend? Especially veteran pride fighters?? Phone Post

unless you are talking about something else, it is the Fight Summit, not Fighter Summit and focuses primarily on the Business(es) of MMA and not on Fighter interaction and autographes

Ya my number one reason for attending would be meeting a lot of fighters Phone Post

Haws -
Kurle - unless you are talking about something else, it is the Fight Summit, not Fighter Summit and focuses primarily on the Business(es) of MMA and not on Fighter interaction and autographes

Do fighters still attend the event? Phone Post

You sound a little stalkerish. Just say no to murder. Phone Post

Couture, McGee, Tompkins, Delgrotte, and Stitch were there last year, maybe a few more. I think I saw Cole Miller wander through, but definitely not the focus of the event.

Will be a fun weekend! Phone Post

TTT