Fighters And Social Media Image

My Illinois BFF is doing Social Media right. 

For the month of August (the month where all the worlds best and brightest were born) Ramy Daoud is detailing an honoring influential people in his life/career. Each day a new story. 

Recently he honored family members and his Coach, Alex Trujillo,  at Midwest Training Center. 

In an era where athletes and celebrities spend the majority of their time blasting out messages for their sponsors or otherwise monopolizing their feed with self absorbed messaging, its VERY refreshing to see someone make use of their reach to honor family etc. 

Kudos Ramy. 

I encourage all UG'ers who are into following the careers of our fellows who haven't already followed Ramy to do so, his feed is both educational regarding nutrition and fitness, its a great source of inspiration. 

So this isn't a circle jerk where I fawn over my friend, I'll profile some other fighters I believe are using social media in a commendable fashion. Phone Post

steps into circle

Thanks Alex. I would like to nominate Enson Inoue for his awesome use of fb/Instagram Phone Post 3.0

Ramy Daoud - steps into circle

Thanks Alex. I would like to nominate Enson Inoue for his awesome use of fb/Instagram Phone Post 3.0

Feel free to promote yourselves if you've done anything you are particularly proud of via your social media. Phone Post

Nope just shirtless mirror selfies and pictures of food here. Phone Post 3.0

YHTOMIT2001 - Nope just shirtless mirror selfies and pictures of food here. Phone Post 3.0

Loool, its a start brajj Phone Post

LOL Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post