FIGHTERS NEEDED SAT JAN 20TH

That wasn't nice Les.

Date: 12/16/06 11:27 PM
12 Total Posts Ignore User

Les and/or his wife/girlfriend took the money that pigdog's deceased grandmother's willed to him and use technicalities as an excuse to not pay him back.
Choose carefully the people you do business with.

OH WHY NOT

1. "Les and/or his wife/girlfriend took the money that pigdog's deceased grandmother's willed to him"***** I hadnt seen or talked to Matt for well over a year when he and Barb did a loan, and didnt even come back to Canada for several months later.

2."use technicalities as an excuse to not pay him back." ***** I didnt even speak to matt or hear of their loan till several months later( I wasnt even in canada or contact with him at all), at which point he and Barb signed an agreement and payment plan which is between them two and doesnt mention me at all.

3."Choose carefully the people you do business with". **** I never did business with Matt at all, I met the kid for 4-5 days then didnt see him again till well over two years later.

So Weasselly , dont speak about things when you dont have any facts or first hand knowledge.

Its easier to harass me and try to shit on me to press me to pay that bill then it is to realize I had nothing to do with it or him.Why doesnt he mention the signed contract he has that doesnt mention me at all?

Les, It clearly says Les and / or your wife / girlfriend.

I'm not arguing with you. As far as what I know and don't know, I know a few of the people involved. I know that the money was lent and you or Barb can confirm if it's been paid back or not?

I'm not saying you legally have to pay Matt back the money. You're probably covered legally. I'm just saying ethically I personally think it's the right thing to do. In my house my wife's business is my business. That's my ethics. Your ethics are yours. Do as you please.

I will do as I please , you shouldnt make statements like you did with only half the story. Why would I pay something I had nothing to do with? Ethically? lol I was gone for over a year , no contact with matt and minimal contact with Barb , I was not a part of the business, Barb ran it not me.(we were engaged but never married)I left before it was officially opened and arrived home AFTER it closed.Barb spent better part of two yeasr with Mat , i spent 4-5 days a few years ago. I came back to Canada several months after the loan. I didnt even hear of it till then, nor had Matt talked to me. Barb and Matt made an agreement between them two that again doesnt mention me. I havent been with Barb since shortly after I arrived home. matt bitches because he figures the more he shits on me possibly I will say fuck it and pay it , but I wont. I told matt I wouldnt pay that and I wont, yet the three stooges keep shitting on me and everything I do? Whos got a written contract? Matt not me , he can live with that.I can

LOl
and who would this person be?

Les, fair enough that you're not with Barb now. That's legitimate.

When you were out of country was Barb acting on your behalf?

I think she was. That's why I think ethically you're responsible.

Your facts are wrong , and I have been over this two hundred times.I disagree with all your points as they are not factual. lol

Have a good night Weaselly

Hello again everyone. WOOHOO!! Again my name gets brought into this shit. I am so excited.

I NEVER married Les, and honestly, thank god for that. The business was in fact in both of our names, that is Evolution of course. Apparently, the bills from Proving Grounds Combat Club were in my name as well, but that is something that I am dealing with.

I have recently contacted Matt regarding a new payment schedule as I am working two jobs to pay off these debts of mine. No one elses sob story but my own. LOL!!!

Just to clear a few things, Les knew everything that I was doing as we were in contact via letters and telephone conversations. There was not one decision made that he was not a part of and I have the letters still to prove it. I know sad, but true. I am walking away with thousands of dollars owing on paper and off. Les has made commitments and promises while ?away? to assist me in paying these debts off as I incurred these debts in ?our? name. Les has since changed his character from what I knew, and has left me with the debt load and the problems that go with it. There are a few other things that Les has done, however this is not the place to discuss those. Les has shown no honour in dealing with these issues, he continues to slander me every chance he gets. I do not believe in defacing somebodys character or person via internet forum, but I myself must defend my character when others see fit to slander me.

Anyhow, again, please could everyone keep my damn name out of these arguements, I am done with Les and the gym business and happily I might add and also trying to move on with my life.

Sorry, had to edit to add my name:(

Barb Taylor
250-503-8320
lwdblt@hotmail.com

Have a wonderful xmas and new year everyone, and thank you for all of your support for me.

Sorry Barb, I wasn't certain if you were married or not.

My point all along has been that many of the people involved, including yourself (Barb), went well "beyond business" to help Les out when he needed it most. When the tables were turned he's been "all business".

You confirmed all of my thoughts with your above post. Sounds like you're doing your best to dig yourself out from a bad situation and I hope the best for you.

Merry Christmas right back at you.

Jeebus...

Les, everyone and their brother knew that Evolution was YOUR baby. Maybe legally you owe nothing but man, morally, you are bankrupt on this issue.

I know Showdown honoured their commitment to you at their LOSS because it was the right thing to do. You should take the hint.

Matt. I don't have a lot of money but in the goodwill of the season, please send me your snail mail address and I will be sending you at least $20.00 bucks in Barb's name for "HER" debt to you.

dougee@canada.com

Hell hath no fury like a womens scorn. Especially when you move on and start a family , lol

Hey Les so you did fuck over Matt for that money you are a very low low man. Your day is coming. As if you fucked over the girl that help you out the most. She keeps your gym open and you get out jail and say fuck you to her, your a goof

Hey Les so you did fuck over Matt for that money you are a very low low man. Your day is coming. As if you fucked over the girl that help you out the most. She keeps your gym open and you get out jail and say fuck you to her, your a goof

I was in Vernon briefly last year and I saw both Matt and Kevin waiting on paychecks because it was the right thing to do for the club. Barb was doing the best she could to tap dance around the repoman and keep the doors open. There was a lot of struggling on everyone's part to do the right thing, which was keep the club alive until Les could get back and make things right.

They worked hard for you, Les, and often went without their share so that you could have yours when you returned. I don't know the exact details of how it finally went sour, but you should acknowledge your debts to them for what they did and start trying to pay them off. They had your back for a long time, they deserve better then you acting ignorant of their kindness and hiding from your moral obligations in the loopholes of the law.

Be a better man.

Mr. Stark has loop-holed the correct.

Les has hit a new low in this thread. I don't care if you and Barb's relationship went bad. The fact that you've stuck her with all of the debt from your failed Evolution venture shows your lack of any character. You sir are a scumbag.

PC
I think that say's it all

I just want to offer a few thoughts here.

First of all, hello to Paul and Chris, I'll be home today (tues) for a couple weeks. We should all roll around for a night if we can find one. Thanks for the four cents that you've collectively added here.

My experience at Evolution was, at times, an awkward one. Like Mr Stark said, sometimes we weren't compensated for the work we did, and there were obviously other issues that we ran into along the way. But these things happen when a business can't sustain itself. The facts remain that everyone did what they could to run the gym; and none of us expected things to go the way they did when Les got back.

To you Les: Your gym had no coach at times, (Except me and Kev) couldn't always offer me a paycheck for working, and made no money.

Do you think I would stick around and help out, let alone throw money in if I wasn't hearing that "Les will pay you back when he gets out."??? You were always in contact with Barb. I saw letters arriving at and leaving from the gym almost every day, and you and I even corresponded a couple times. You DID know of everything that went on at Evolution, but you lied through your teeth when it came time to accept responsibility for what happened.

Anyway, you don't deserve success. That's why everytime you make a thread, at least one person reminds everyone that you are a snake. You said I had no balls cause I wouldn't approach you at the KOTC venue. What do you want from me? A hug? kiss? You've asked me to email or call you repeatedly, but for what reason? To lie a little more?

You are lucky that it's a documented fact that you will talk to the cops without any hesitation. Cause if you weren't a rat, I'de fuck your mother in the ass after I was done giving you a beating. Have a nice sleep in the bed you've made for yourself.

:)

Good reading.

Superdave

This is hilarious the loud mouth fat fucking rat goof has nothing to say after Barb's post for days now ! Christmas is here and that post just topped the year off for me LOL.

Hopefully the year 2007 will see Les "Shitbag" Dickens disappear. From the sport will suffice but from the this world would be GREAT !

Oh and if you do respond to this Les don't bother saying "I will be around for years to come" or any shit like that cuz myself and everyone else knows that cochroaches do everything they can to survive before they die so I know all to well we will see your scumbag ass around for a while longer but hey I can wish for your quick demise being as it is Christmas.