Fighters though "good" but ur simply NOT A FAN of.

Forest pillow fists griffin. Unless your name is Elvis he won't finish you but there is a good chance he will end up crying or running out the cage. Phone Post

Forrest Griffin
Karo
Demarques Johnson
Kendall Grove
Tim Sylvia
Frankie Edgar
Domenic Cruz

Faber (chin and unwarranted title fights).
Munoz (way over hyped)
Machida (simply because he drinks piss).
Thiago Silva (dudes far too serious).
Sean Sherk (his little arms upset me).

I respect all of the above, they are all warriors. I just can't root for them. Phone Post

ItsTheFlash - 

Lol at the bones haters. Dude is on course to be once in a lifetime and all of you pussies have sandy cunts and want to hate because you 'don't like his size advantagw' wah wah wah.

Go fist yourselves pussys. Phone Post

hi jon

go get yourself some fans.

Frankie Edgar - tired of the 'he has so much heart' talk as if he's the only fighter to ever get knocked on his ass and come back to win the fight.

Bones - his thinly veiled arrogance and walking on all fours at the beginning of each fight really rubs me the wrong way!

Matt Hughes - asshole, plain and simple. Read his book.

Clay Guida - used to be a fan, but his last abortion of a fight coupled with his lack of shame afterward sickened me.

That aside, I have respect for anyone ballsy enough to step in that cage, as we all should.

Bobby Lupo - Faber and Florian for being teacher's pets. Title shot after title shot. Enough. Zuffa's fault.

Wand Silva may be the best example of a true fighter, but I have never once rooted for him. I don't know why. He's one of the most exciting guys ever to compete, but I always wanted the other guy (except Tito) to win. Maybe it was how ruthlessly he crushed cans in Pride. Maybe it was excessive. I felt the same way about Cro Cop a few years into his career, but I was a fan at first.

Kendall Grove- No idea why. Maybe the nickname?

Your reasoning for Wand makes sense, I got that feeling on some fighters as well. LOL at Grove though haha :)

And yeah, Faber and Florian (IMO Florian's a genuine cool, humble guy though, Faber not so much as he strikes me as an arrogant dude especially in TUF) got way too many title shots when guys like Bisping haven't even once.

ahaha.. "da spyder" :D Yeah that's no good. I see he's gone 5-1 since his UFC contract was cancelled, so perhaps he'll be back soon.

I respect these guys for stepping into the cage and risking their health for my entertainment, but I keep finding myself rooting for their opponents:
JBJ
Matt Hughes
Tito Ortiz
Chael Sonnen
Charlie Brenneman

Kos i cant stick him at all he eye pokes all the time then has a breakdown if it nearly happens to him his hair piss's me off his attitude never has never will be a champ in the ufc but he is a good fighter but just cant root for him or even listen to him Phone Post

G1GAH3ART -
UGCTT_Blake -  You named 5/7 if the UFC champs.... Phone Post

I did, but yeah I didn't really notice it until you told me lol.

And I think that'll change soon, as Nick and Nate will dethrone GSP and Bendo, with Hendo knocking out Jones and Barao stopping Cruz.

Someone get this guy his meds..... Phone Post

Fighter bashing tread of the year?

Fightlord

G1GAH3ART -
UGCTT_Blake - 

You named 5/7 if the UFC champs.... Phone Post

I did, but yeah I didn't really notice it until you told me lol.

And I think that'll change soon, as Nick and Nate will dethrone GSP and Bendo, with Hendo knocking out Jones and Barao stopping Cruz.
The prophecy has been fulfilled! Phone Post 3.0

all of serra-longo