Fighters to get 50% of UFC NFT sales

, ,

CRINGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 Like

You understand, he doesn’t. The fighters gain little to nothing. The UFC’s doing this to make it look like they’re attempting to address the bullshit pay situation, because morons (like my new friend here), don’t understand how it works.

2 Likes

You may think so, but the rich are throwing millions on these things. Cool to see them get half the profit.

Yep, a couple thousand dollars, awesome :roll_eyes:

We wont know til it sells, but good on you for seeing the future. Should stop by the og lotto thread and help them out.

1 Like

Will do, thank you.

Things have value because people want them. Beanie babies is quite an approriate example because collectors of beablnie babies spend ridiculous money on them because they are worth something to them.

Collector fans will pay for this vecause its worth something to them.

Your railing aginst this because you dont get it is the same as some one whinging that damian hirst got paid x million for a pickled shark in a jar.

Its like why would anyone buy a. Replica football shirt, or a plastic lightsabre or a 1200 dollar statue of jabba the hutt ?

Instead of crying and hating just dont buy it.

4 Likes

I was wondering if anyone here was interested in UFC STRIKE but it appears not lol! I like the stuff Dapper is doing, I will be buying some packs for sure.

Hating, crying, gotcha. Again, you guys are talking about near term (and not very well). You were SO CLOSE to a good response, but you pretty much elaborated on my original analogy. Something is only worth what another is willing to pay for it. People are retardedly throwing money at something that, this time 5 years from now, won’t be worth anything. Since when is handing out advice, based on experience, in this case investing, crying or hating?

I am 100% onboard to see these entertainers get paid better. This isn’t a fix in any way, shape, or form.

1 Like

These are NFTs which means every single sale is tracked.

The highest ever sale on Top Shot which is the same company doing the UFC ones is LeBron James that sold for $230,000.

Millions lol. Keep dreaming. Maybe some weird NFT out there but definitely not these. Let’s slow the hyperbole a bit.

NFT’s = Nothing Fucking Tangible

3 Likes

Unzips

What’s an NFT?

Non fungible token. Basically a completely authentic uncountefitable something. Where all transactions regarding it are traceable publically on the blockchain. Of course im biased since I am the founder of meta-fi.io but its laughable when people do not grasp the genuine power of the format.

Jake Paul being defrauded 3.5 million dollars on unopened pokemon cards cant happen with nfts.

1 Like

You most certainly can still be scammed when buying NFTs. This is as true for NFTs as it is for any type of e-commerce.

every transaction int eh chain of custody is visible clearly on the blockchain. You can get scammed if you are a retard sure.

I was saying nfts in general

So NFTs are great because you started a company and someone got scammed on highly valuable real cards?

Any other reasons?

The scam happened because the cards are so sought after and valuable.

NFTs are neither of those things. That’s great you can’t get scammed as easily but there’s nothing there people really want so it doesn’t matter.

Explain why NFTs are so amazing without the fact that you make money off it with whatever your company is.