Fighters vs Water Bottles GIFs

Joe being the comedian. It's like he's doing that just to create an opportunity for the gif.

Voted up to whoever post the ice bag breaking that had Rogan going nuts lol Phone Post 3.0

DirtyLickinsBrah -
Pitbull3744 -

Cutman came flying in to snatch that bottle Phone Post

I love the fact Lorenzo is willing to take it. But GSP realises who it is and moves the bottle away from him... Haha Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post

^ LOL at Rogan with the ol fake-out to hair-check move!

tomp6581 -
DirtyLickinsBrah -
Pitbull3744 -

Cutman came flying in to snatch that bottle Phone Post

I love the fact Lorenzo is willing to take it. But GSP realises who it is and moves the bottle away from him... Haha Phone Post 3.0

This is one of the best gifs of all time. It's hilarious and has a ton of storylines. The Rogan hair fix, the fertita phantom grab, gsp seeing lorenzo and pulling back, and the cutman using his spidey sense to run from back left of frame to make the swoop Phone Post

GSP gif needs to be in slow motion, too much funny stuff happening at once. :-D Phone Post

At least in Muay Thai it's customary to be offered a drink at the opposite corner after the fight is over.

holy....

this may be my fave thread eva!!!

lmao

Kevin bacon - At least in Muay Thai it's customary to be offered a drink at the opposite corner after the fight is over.

I love that tradition

Diaz family/Noons family

Jake Shields/Mayhem

Those are two water bottle gifs I feel certain.

fail

Pitbull3744 - 

Classic

Where's Nate Diaz? Phone Post

Pitbull3744 -

Lmao lorenzo was like okay ill have it Phone Post

Great thread! VTFU OP! Phone Post 3.0

jon marsh...tank....waterbottle?

Dana struggling desperately to get the belt on and the velcro gets stuck in the wrong place. Buffer oblivious to all the commotion, plugging away at his we rehearsed lines. My face cageside. Also, so much baldness going on!

Literally LOL'd!  VTFU

most famous drink in UFC history