"Fighters" who lie

i can testify to Golden boys claim about Amarillo.

But dont even get me started on wichita falls, it is so fuckin ridiculous down here. ive heard stories about me and my training partners jumping people forever down here, which is total bullshit. well on NYE big brawl broke out at this bar, we werent even involved at first, cops show up, guess who they took to jail? me and 2 other friends of mine, out of no telling how many people. the cops then proceeded to tell us how we are the guys who run around jumping people, hell we tried to explain to them how noone is gonna admit getting their ass kicked 1 on 1 or that we havent even been in many fights in years, but they werent hearing it. pisses me off im never going to a damn bar down here again for that reason.

What really makes me laugh about that pic of Manny is that Manny claims to be a Kenpo guy. Ihave friends who are into Kenpo and I know enough that a 5th degree is one sold 5 inch bar on your belt. Not 5 stripes.

That dork can't even rank himself properly in his own art.

i sometimes wish i had a tape recorder everwhere i went.

a local wrestler here in fort dodge said that he wrestled travis outside a bar and tossed him. said that travis wasnt shit, and was easy to beat.

then, when talking to travis, i mention his name (not even talking about the incident above) and travis said that he wrestled him outside said bar. said that he beat him, not with ego or bragging, just that he happened to beat him.

i then told travis that the wrestler said that HE beat travis. i didnt even tell travis all the shit talking, just the fact that he said he beat him.

travis confronted the wrestler through a mutual friend, and the fucking wrestler denied it! and denied it when i saw him face to face later!

that shit drives me nuts.

I went to a club to see some bands play one night and I wore a shirt of the place I was working out at the time. So I run into this dude who I had never seen before and he had the same shirt on. I was like "hey do you train with Fabiano?" I figured he worked out at different times or what ever. The dude totally backs down and was like " Uh no not anymore, I used to but now I ummm work too much but my brother works out there." I was like "Oh who is that?" He gives me some bullshit story about How I probably do not know him because he was injured in a cage fight. I was like "ok yeah what ever".

So about 3 years later the same dude shows up at my house at a UFC party with my friend. He had no idea I met him before. All night he talked like he was the former champ until I called him on our conversation 3 years prior and asked him how come he acted so meager when I first met him if he was a fighter after all. So during one of the matches another friend (kinda had caught on) asked me to show him how a leglock could be finished on the lawn. I ran him through 4-5 transitions and in the middle I looked at "Mr. Champ" and asked him if he had anything to add. "No I think that is about it. I probably would just stick to the first finish though because no one gets out of that."

I just let it go because I know my abilities and felt I had nothing to gain by shit talking (rare for me).

A few months later the dude had been showing as a regular around our crowd but I never trusted him and sure as shit some of my friends personal items came up missing one night (ok it was weed). I walked over to the dudes pack opened it and sure as shit there was a fat sack. I knocked him out on my front lawn in front of his chick and all at my house that night. He was never seen again except by one of my friends. His only comment "Dude I was drunk that night but that dude should go to the UFC if he knocked me out."

LOOOOOOSER!!!!!!

ttt

ttt

I cant believe this thread came back. Just in time. A girl I know was at a bar for New Years and saw a guy with a black eye and come stitches in his forehead. She asked him what happened and he said that he was a fighter.

She asked him where he fought and he told her at Loftys the other night (there hadnt been fights at Loftys in 2 years)

So she asks if he knew me and he said that he had fought me...and of course he won. She said he looked about 150 lbs so she asked if he was sure that he hadnt fought my brother. He said, yeah thats it.

Morons, everywhere morons.

And yes I get in arguements constantly about the movie Bloodsport and the validity of Frank Dux

ttt

One time, me and Travis fought for an hour in the K-1 MAX world grand prix. I got KOed by a lucky punch.

:p

ttt-for later reading

Everyone allways wants to tell me that they, or their brother, buddy, etc. was an alternate for the UFC. I must have met a half dozen of these "alternates" at various clubs I have worked. I guess they think it's harder to verify.

Last year wants it's thread back.

i once beat up the owner or illblood fight wear.

My hands and feet are registered weapons.  The law won't let me fight.

When I broke my eyesocket from playing catch, broke my arm from being drunk and falling down the stairs, got a big cut under my eye from opening the fridge door to quickly I always blame fighting... I just dont want to seem like a big cluts, fighting is so much better cause your supposed to be hurt fighting. In reality Ive trained for 6-7 years and never had a injury bigger then a couple of bruises. If I die from something stupid Im gonna have "died fighting". Would that meen Travis Fulton would come to my funeral and spit on my grave?

"I know of other fighters who made belts for themselves and won them on their own shows against shitty fighters, and comical stuff like that,"
Sounds like Sak at Pride making his own cardboard belt.

" but the stories are no where near as interesting as the dumbass street fighter who jumped in the ring one time stories"

Tell us what happened to the dumbass street fighter who jumped into the ring. That one has to be funny.

I know a guy like this around here. He won an amateur tourny...and I mean Amateur!!!! Anyway, then I start hearing from all the guys that know him that he is ranked #1 in his weight class and all of this stuff.

I remember when I beat up Fulton, Ortiz, Liddell and Couture in the Great American Bash world elite extreme super fantastic fighting championships. It only took one punch for each fight. I am now retired cause I have nothing left to prove.

All these people fall for the hype their friends give them.

Seriously, man. I'm 0-1 in Amateur kickboxing, but my friends tell other kids that I fight in K-1. When I say "Dude, I don't fight in K-1." They're like, "Alright, you fight in one of those Euro-leagues then." And I was like "I don't even fight there, I fought in an Amateur event at a night club."

Like one time, I was at a birthday party, and there were alot of little kids there (Freshman and Sophomores). One kid had his watch taken, so he told him "My friend's gonna use his K-1 on you!" and actually got his watch back. I was like "TF?" Maybe the kid mistook "K-1" for "K-Y"

Travis,

One of my students Wayne Pitman fought for you in a show (Iowa challenge 6 or 7)and Won all 3 of his matches and Was supposed to get a belt. And never did. Wayne will never push the point because he's a great guy. Can we correct this for him. thanks JW

Ps. Great stories