Fighters wives-A video documentary

In case anyone else is like me and has to watch everything mma related, here's something a little different for you.

Type in the captcha and hit submit. Then hit hide ad and play video. You may have to close out a pop up.

My captcha word was "too salty" lol

Sub Phone Post

First wife featured is fine, and the wife of Colin "The Freakshow" Fletcher.

Good stuff thus far.

HA, it's not just about the wives but kids too. Colin has a 9yr old daughter and a 3yr old boy and the daughter is telling a story how they had a sleep over and everyone was scared of the dining room and people were crying lol

If you know about "The Freakshow", you know his dining room is filled with Pennywise type of clown faces

Edit.-Brad One punch Pickett is on there. There's also a short bit featuring ring card girls. 

vu D

In Phone Post

Wicked smahtMF - in all seriousness, thank you, OP. I watch A LOT of mixed martial arts media and ive never seen this. Freakshow AND Pickett??! WTF? i wonder if more people havent seen this. anyways, its fucking good... real good. voted the fuck up MF!

ha ha, I try to post stuff like this as often as I can mate!!

search my screen name for threads created by me, and under the title seach use words like doc, vid, video, and you may get some good stuff.

If you want to watch some vintage and rare fight videos, Pro Ice is the man for that. Search his threads, they're the greatest.

Sub for later Phone Post

Was actually a pretty decent show, it did a good job of humanising the sport instead of the usual demonising. Also Colin fletchers wife... Phone Post

ric482 - 

Was actually a pretty decent show, it did a good job of humanising the sport instead of the usual demonising. Also Colin fletchers wife... Phone Post

This would be an exact summary, but I would only have to add, it sends the message, DO NOT refer to mma as "cage fighting".

D241 - 

Type in the captcha and hit submit. Then hit hide ad and play video. You may have to close out a pop up.

My captcha word was "too salty" lol

my captcha word was chuck norris. Win!